- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
On the Program - July 28th 2008
Hour One - How do powerful economic intererests make themselves richer and bankrupt nations? Hour Two - Thom and Carrie Lukas
Hour One - How do powerful economic intererests make themselves richer and bankrupt nations?
Hour Two - Thom and Carrie Lukas
The coal country state of West Virginia is in the middle of a special legislative session to deal with a $270 million budget shortfall, and it's setting the stage for Republicans to completely gut the state's government.
It's the same playbook we've seen the right-wing carry out in Wisconsin, in Kansas, in Michigan, and in Ohio.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- Gaius Publius: “Networks are Colluding” to Declare Clinton the Overall Winner Before California Polls Close
- Wisconsin county clerk objects to weekend voting because it gives urban areas ‘too much access’
- Cancer support organization
- R. Crumb Shows Us How He Illustrated Genesis: A Faithful, Idiosyncratic Illustration of all 50 Chapters
- Huma Can You Call Tech Support For Me Quick?