Apr. 30, 2010 8:24 am
- Economist Dr. John Lott, Fox News contributor; author of several books...latest "Freedomnomics: Why the Free Market Works and Other Half Baked Theories Don't.
- Dan Gainor of the Business and Media Institute.
- Dr. Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center. She's an expert on academic racism, nativist extremism and the white supremacist fringe of the neo-Confederate movement.
- Are fears of Arizona's immigration law bogus?!
- Visibly carried guns and alcohol...free speech?
- What if all the anti-immigration activities in America were started by one man?
- Bumper Music:
- Illegal Alien, Genesis.
- Rawhide Frankie Laine.
- One Way or Another, Blondie.
- Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?, Bing Crosby (video).
- 21 Guns, Green Day.
- Alcohol, Barenaked Ladies.
- Bright yellow gun Throwing Muses.
- Because I Got High, Afroman.
- Smooth Criminal, Alien Ant Farm.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- You can leave your hat on, Randy Newman.
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -- Abraham Lincoln.
- Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. Espionage Act.
Constitution of the United States.