- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Alaska Senator Mark Begich - Alaska's senate race heats up. Why does Scott McAdams make sense for Alaska?
- Scott McAdams, Alaska candidate for U.S. Senate. Why this is one 3-way we just don't like?!
- Michael Barone, Senior Political Analyst for the Washington Examiner, Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. Do things go better with Koch?
- David Cay Johnston, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist; author of two bestsellers on taxes, Perfectly Legal and Free Lunch and forthcoming in 2011 The Fine Print. "Scary New Wage Data".
- Bill Hedrick, who is in a tight race for Congress against Republican Ken Calvert (D-CA, 44th District).
- Have the tea partiers become like Cyberdyne's Skynet in The Terminator?
- The good, the bad, and the very, very ugly.
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.