- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine, Associate Editor-Capitol Times, author. Latest from Madison.
- Charlotte Hays, Senior Fellow, Independent Women's Forum. "Overpaid Unions destroying America"
- Doug Cunningham, Reporter/Producer - Workers Independent News based in Madison, WI. "Labor Segment": Madison, WI...American Labor's line in the sand.
- Andy Kroll, Associate Editor-Mother Jones Magazine. Koch brothers fingerprints are all over Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.
- Bumper Music:
- Power To The People, John Lennon And The Plastic Ono Band. – Requested by Brian
- Stand Or Fall, The Fixx. – Requested by TaraLyn919
- Bad Moon Rising, Creedence Clearwater Revival (video). – Requested by Evehl
- Simple Song Of Freedom, Bobby Darin. – Requested by Parsons04
- What Are You Fighting For, Phil Ochs. – Requested by Jewels
- Crying Shame, Jack Johnson. – Requested by Chris 6137
- Get Together, The Youngbloods. – Requested by Terrazza
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Clip: Paul Weyrich (video).
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome. Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.
Thom On Your Mobile Device