- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Dr. Ed Shadid, Spine surgeon & progressive candidate running in a non partisan race for Oklahoma City, City Council. Fighting opponent funded by corporate money.
- John Nichols of The Nation Magazine. Latest on the war on democracy.
- Senator Bernie Sanders, (I-VT). A special Thursday edition of "Brunch With Bernie".
- Mark Williams, Talk Radio host and Tea Party advocate. Are the Tea Party's days numbered?
- Professor Francis Fox Pivens, Fight Back Teach-in. Fighting back against the corporate machine.
- Bumper Music:
- Everywhere, Michelle Branch.
- If You Love Somebody Set Them Free, Sting.
- Hard Time Blues, Eric Clapton.
- Can't Get Enough of You Baby, Smash Mouth.
- Smooth Talk, Delbert McClinton.
- You Get What You Give, New Radicals.
- Defy You, The Offspring.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.