- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine; Associate Editor-Capital Times; author. Latest from the trenches...Wisconsin's war on Labor.
- Lisa Graves, Executive Director-Center for Media & Democracy, Madison, WI. Latest from the trenches...Wisconsin's war on Labor, also Gov Walker's speech: what to expect, what's next.
- James Hoffa, International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Boots on the ground-Columbus, OH Rally for the Middle Class.
- Mike Tate, Chair, Democratic Party of Wisconsin (at 30, he's the youngest state chair in the nation). Wisconsin dems fighting back.
- Matt Taibbi, Investigative reporter/columnist-Rolling Stone Magazine. Why Isn't Wall Street in Jail?
- Congressman Dennis Kucinich. Huge labor rallies in Ohio today too.
- Ron Pollack, Executive Director and Vice President-Families USA. Obama: States Should Have Flexibility To Opt Out Of Individual Mandate.
- Bumper Music:
- Volunteers, Jefferson Airplane. – Requested by Fritz Da Cat
- Solidarity Forever, Pete Seeger. – Requested by Stuck In A Rut
- Talkin' Union, Hip Hop Version of song by Lee Hayes, Millard Lampell and Pete Seeger. – Requested by Airmechldr
- L'Internationale, Tony Babino. – Requested by B5C
- All The Weary Mothers of the Earth, Joan Baez. – Requested by Lady Jaz
- Day-O (Banana Boat), Harry Belafonte. – Requested by Jay
- Working Class Hero, Green Day. - Requested by BadgerMom, Azogthoth, & Unity
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.