- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- The crime of the century!
- John Amato, Founder/Editor - Crooks and Liars. Bin Laden's dead...can our troops finally come home?
- Gareth Porter, Inter Press Service News Agency, investigative journalist and historian specializing in U.S. national security policy. No more undeclared wars...?
- Haris Tarin, director of the Washington office, Muslim Public Affairs Council. Death of bin Laden.
- Professor Stephen Zunes, Professor of Politics and International Studies at the University of San Francisco, where he chairs the program in Middle Eastern Studies. Bin Laden is dead.
- Talk Radio News Segment: Ellen Ratner, Bureau Chief.
- Clip: Cindy Sheehan quoting George W Bush autobiography ghost writer Mickey Herskowitz: "As a matter of fact, in interviews in 1999 with respected journalist and long-time Bush family friend, Mickey Herskowitz, then Governor George Bush stated, 'One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as commander in chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it. If I have a chance to invade, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed that I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency.' "My Testimony for the Downing Street Memo Hearings" by Cindy Sheehan, June 16 2005.
- Bumper Music:
- One Way or Another, Blondie.
- State Run Radio, Lupe Fiasco.
- Another One Bites The Dust, Queen.
- Nowhere to Run, Martha & the Vandellas.
- Bad Boys (Theme From Cops), Inner Circle.
- Crazy, Alanis Morissette.
- Yell Fire!, Michael Franti & Spearhead.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.