- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka. Labor segment.
- Robert Knight of the American Civil Rights Union. Is socialism to blame for DSK?!
- Bumper Music:
- Working Man's Ph.D., Aaron Tippin.
- 9 to 5, Dolly Parton (video).
- Working Man, Rush.
- Better Days (And the Bottoms Drops Out), Citizen King.
- Don't Do Me Like That, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers.
- U Can't Touch This, MC Hammer.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Clip: Paul Weyrich (video).
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome. Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.