- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR). It's time for our Troops to Come Home.
- Peter Ferrara, General counsel of the American Civil Rights Union, author. Why do conservatives want to throw "Obamacare" under the bus?
- Rose Ann DeMoro, Executive Director - National Nurses United. Nurses take Mainstreet Message to Wall Street as part of International Day of Action.
- Ginger McCall, Staff Counsel, Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC). New i-phone video kill switch...threat to democracy?
- Lila Shapiro, Business Writer - Huffington Post. "Walmart: Too Big to Sue".
- Bumper Music:
- Time To Go Home Michael Franti and Spearhead.
- Who Says You Can't Go Home, Bon Jovi.
- Fishin' In The Dark Nitty Gritty Band.
- We're Not Gonna Take It, Twisted Sister.
- Hey Hey Hey Michael Franti and Spearhead.
- How To Save A Life The Fray.
- I Hate Wal-mart, Dave Lippman (also labor version).
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.
Thom On Your Mobile Device