- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Progressive strategist & syndicated columnist Karl Frisch . In for Thom for the first half hour for Thom.
- Show live from the radio row at Families USA Health Action 2012 in DC.
- Elizabeth Kucinich, Director of Public Affairs-Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Health care.
- Jeff Liszt, Anzalone Liszt Research. South Carolina, Republican primary.
- Kim Bailey, Families USA. Health care.
- Ethan Rome, Health Care for America Now. Health Care.
- Bob Edgar, Common Cause. Citizens United, occupy democracy.
- Dick Gregory, Comedian and activist, live with Thom.
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- Bumper Music:
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.