- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine. What's next for GOP hopefuls?
- Brad Friedman, The Brad Blog. O'Keefe Releases Another New Video Fraudulently Purporting to Illustrate 'Voter Fraud' in Minnesota.
- Ari Berman, The Nation. "How the GOP is Resegregating the South".
- Cliff Schecter, Libertas, LLC. Republican candidates.
- Dr. Mark Oppenheimer, Contributor to Salon. The making of gay marriage’s top foe.
- Bumper Music:
Thom's blogRick Santorum won all three primaries last night, what does this mean for Mitt Romney and the GOP?There are bad nights, then there are REALLY bad nights, and then there are nights like the one Mitt Romney had last night. Three states held caucuses and primaries Tuesday night to pick a Republican nominee for President – including Colorado, Missouri, and Minnesota – and it was a clean sweep for Rick Santorum.In Missouri – Santorum got 55% of the vote with Romney coming in second at 25% - oddly though there were no delegates at stake. In Minnesota – Santorum cleaned up with 45% of the vote – while Romney came in third behind Ron Paul with 17%. And later in the night – in Colorado – a state Romney expected to win and DID win in 2008 – Santorum came out on top – beating Romney 40 to 35%.So what does this mean? It means Conservatives can still play around with the idea of nominating someone who isn’t named Mitt Romney for at least a few more weeks. But the millionaires and billionaires have decided Mitt Romney is their guy – and thanks to Citizens United – they can speak louder than anyone else in the country so it would be shocking if Mitt weren’t the guy on stage accepting the nomination later in the year down in Tampa.-Thom(Who do you think will the Republican Party's candidate? Tell us here.)Tonight on The Big Picture on RT TV at 9pm and 11pm... Right Meets Left panel (check your local listings for stations or stream at RT, and catch past shows on Youtube)Right Meets Left panel:
- Smooth, Santana.
- Without Me, Eminem.
- Downfall, Trust company.
- Give Me One Reason, Tracy Chapman.
- One Night Only (The March), Trombone Shorty.
- Learn to Fly, Foo Fighters.
- Soak Up The Sun, Sheryl Crow.
- Paradise, Coldplay.
- Closing Time, Semisonic.
- Lachlan Markay, Heritage Foundation
- Richard Fowler, Democratic StrategistShould anti-pot laws go up in smoke?
- Bill Piper, Drug Policy AllianceDaily Take: Unlike voter fraud - election fraud is rampantRead Thom's Book for Free!Now you can read all of Thom Hartmann's "Unequal Protection: How Corporations Became 'People' and How You Can Fight Back" for free online. Truthout is publishing weekly installments over the coming weeks.
Read Chapter 27: Restoring Government, of, by, and for the People today.Community Square"What Breast Cancer is, and is not!"Uploaded by thinkingblue."Invisible Empire - "A New World Order""
Posted by Roger Casement.Posted by RLM8."Ronald Reagan would be 101 today, (time for a) " Trickle Down 101" Refresher course!" (what Now Toons)"
Uploaded by what now toons.To upload an image click on the "add new blog post" link over at the community.Coming up on The Thom Hartmann ProgramWe'll be hearing from a variety of guests from CPAC 2012, Washington, DCAnd, the best of the rest of the news and your calls right here on...The Thom Hartmann Program...your media support group for "we the people"...TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!! (OCCUPY SOMETHING!!!!!)Thank you for being part of our ever growing community for News, Debate and Opinion on the Thom Hartmann Program.Click here to subscribe to the Thom Hartmann Newsletter.Sincerely,
The Thom Hartmann ProgramThom's PollRick Santorum won three primaries last night, Who do you think will eventually win the GOP Presidential Nomination?Vote here!Watch & Listen to Thom
Watch the whole of The Big Picture show...Full Show 2/7/12: Obama "enters" the race
Guest host Sam Sacks talks with investigative reporter Lee Fang about Obama's decision to get in on the Super PAC game. Also discussed: Twitter censorship, our nation's infrastructure problems and Thom's "Daily Take" on the rich seceding from the country.
Thom Hartmann on the News - February 8, 2012Show Info
Call Thom on the show at 1-866-987-THOM (8466) (0870 974 9686 from the UK, +1 503 796 2324 from outside the US or UK).
Sign up for Thom's podcasts.
Come on over to the free chat room, where Thom hangs out during the show.
Join in the discussions on Thom's free message board.
Blog or upload videos or audios at Thom's community.
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.