- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Jonathan "Jon" Corbett, Entrepreneur, blogger & civil rights advocate. TSA porno scanner flaw exposed.
- Geeky Science rocks! The myth of the eight-hour sleep.
- Dr. Alex McFarland, Christian speaker & talk show host. "If Mormons Aren't Christians, What Are they?"
- Bumper Music:
- Soak Up The Sun, Sheryl Crow.
- Lonely Boy, The Black Keys.
- Aquarius - Let The Sunshine In The 5th Dimension.
- You Gonna Fly, Keith Urban.
- Science Rocks!, Rock Chick & Science Geek.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise, Jimmy Buffett.
- Church On Sunday, Green Day.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Clip: Limbaugh: "What Is The Exit Strategy For The War On Women? ... When Do You Pull Out In The War On Women?".
By the way, what is the exit strategy for the war on women? I'm just thinking about it. Every male GOP candidate defeated? I'm just wondering: When do you pull out in the war on women? What's the definition of victory? How do you define it? What's the exit strategy?
- Clip: Limbaugh On Kucinich's Wife: "Really? She's A Babe? I Don't Notice Babes Anymore. I Have One".
It was Marcy Kaptur, who herself is a pretty hard-core leftist, beat Kucinich 60 to 36%. But they're really upset they're losing characters. Oh, we're losing characters, Barney Frank, Dennis Kucinich, this place needs character and characters. It's just too bad, too bad that we're losing them. Reuters covers the story. They don't seem to be able to bring themselves to admit it, but according to the Toledo Blade, Joe the Plumber won the Republican primary for this same district. So it's gonna be Marcy Kaptur versus Joe the Plumber in November. But we've lost a character. Yeah, it would have been entertaining with Kucinich, and some people say it's always great to see Kucinich's wife. I've never seen Kucinich's wife. I've had three people say, "I'm gonna miss her more than I'm gonna miss him." (interruption) Really, she's a babe?
I don't notice babes anymore. I have one. And as such I don't notice 'em. I bet you I have seen Kucinich's wife, and it just doesn't register. I bet I have seen her, I just don't know it.
- Clip: Obama returns fire at Republicans over gas prices.
As a country that has 2 percent of the world's oil reserves, but uses 20 percent of the world's oil -- I'm going to repeat that -- we've got 2 percent of the world oil reserves; we use 20 percent. What that means is, as much as we're doing to increase oil production, we're not going to be able to just drill our way out of the problem of high gas prices. Anybody who tells you otherwise either doesn’t know what they’re talking about or they aren’t telling you the truth.
Here is the truth. If we are going to control our energy future, then we’ve got to have an all-of-the-above strategy. We’ve got to develop every source of American energy -- not just oil and gas, but wind power and solar power, nuclear power, biofuels. We need to invest in the technology that will help us use less oil in our cars and our trucks, in our buildings, in our factories. That’s the only solution to the challenge. Because as we start using less, that lowers the demand, prices come down. It's pretty straightforward. That’s the only solution to this challenge.
- Clip: Paul Weyrich (video).
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome. Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.
Thom On Your Mobile Device