- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine. Walker Recall & Tuesday's WI primary.
- Dan Gainor, Business and Media Institute. Friends don't let friends eat pink slime...lobbyists do.
- Bumper Music:
- The Recall Song, Ken Lonnquist.
- (Don't Fear) The Reaper, Blue Oyster Cult.
- Justice Denied, Moss Henry.
- Junk Food Junkie, Larry Groce (video).
- Cheeseburger in Paradise, Jimmy Buffett.
- A Day In The Life, The Beatles.
- Manic Monday, Bangles.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Speech: President Obama, Joint Press Conference by President Obama, President Calderon of Mexico, and Prime Minister Harper of Canada, April 02, 2012.
Ultimately, I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress. And I'd just remind conservative commentators that for years what we’ve heard is, the biggest problem on the bench was judicial activism or a lack of judicial restraint -- that an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted and passed law. Well, this is a good example. And I’m pretty confident that this Court will recognize that and not take that step.
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.