- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- What is the nature of community?
- Bomb Iran...Romney wins.
- Sally Pipes, Pacific Research Institute. Obamacare vs. "The Pipes Plan".
- Ron Pollock, Families USA. How Obamacare is helping.
- Bumper Music:
Thom's blogAmerican Women are screwedPutting aside the Republican's war on women for a moment – a new report from the National Women’s Law Center reveals that health insurance companies are charging women in American an extra billion dollars annually, and it's just good old fashioned gender discrimination. The report finds that the practice of for-profit health insurers charging women more than men for identical coverage is widespread – and states are doing little to stop the rip-off. In the states that don’t ban health insurance gender discrimination, 92% of the best-selling plans charge women more than men.President Obama’s Affordable Care Act would ban this practice nationally – saving women a billion dollars a year. Unfortunately for women – Republicans are working as hard as they can to repeal Obamacare.-Thom(Are you screwed? Tell us here.)Tonight on The Big Picture on RT TV at 9pm and 11pm... Government jobs boosted Bush, sunk Obama (check your local listings for stations or stream at RT, and catch past shows on Youtube)Need to Know: Government jobs boosted Bush, sunk Obama
- Why Can't We Be Friends?, War.
- Rock The Boat, The Hues Corporation.
- I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing (In Perfect Harmony), New Seekers.
- The Price Of Gasoline, Bloc Party.
- Eve Of Destruction, Barry McGuire.
- Bomb The World, Franti & Spearhead.
- Doctor Doctor Help Me Please, A La Carte.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- John Gage, American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)The Best of the Rest of the News...Should we ditch the shoot to kill law?
- Josh Horwitz, National Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
- John Manuelian, Attorney.Why do women pay more for healthcare?
- Sam Bennett, The She Should Run FoundationDaily Take: Bomb Iran...Romney winsToday on The Thom Hartmann Program, 3-6pm ETHour One: What is the nature of community?Hour Two: Bomb Iran...Romney winsHour Three: Obamacare vs. "The Pipes Plan"
- Sally Pipes, Pacific Research InstituteHow Obamacare is helping
- Ron Pollock, Families USAAnd, the best of the rest of the news and your calls right here on...The Thom Hartmann Program...your media support group for "we the people"...TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!! (OCCUPY SOMETHING!!!!!)Community Square"Potpourri of GOP/TP Madness"Uploaded by thinkingblue."What's the biggest lie you've heard?"
Posted by klepssydra."The Brazilian governent is protecting their domestic manufacturing. The Brazilain government is charging Chevon over fresh oil leak, Brazil runs over 90% of their vehicles on ethanol"Posted by media_muse."Lessons From Segovia, Spain"
Uploaded by epdowd94.To upload an image click on the "add new blog post" link over at the community.Thank you for being part of our ever growing community for News, Debate and Opinion on the Thom Hartmann Program.Click here to subscribe to the Thom Hartmann Newsletter.Sincerely,
The Thom Hartmann ProgramShow Info
Call Thom on the show at 1-866-987-THOM (8466) (0870 974 9686 from the UK, +1 503 796 2324 from outside the US or UK).
Sign up for Thom's podcasts.
Come on over to the free chat room, where Thom hangs out during the show.
Join in the discussions on Thom's free message board.
Blog or upload videos or audios at Thom's community.
Social Networks...Thom's PollPaul Ryan’s radical budget plan robs the poor and the vulnerable of a safety net. Will The Ryan Budget pass this time around?Vote here!Watch & Listen to Thom
Only Big Government can Save the American Dream
Why Gen Y has Minimum Rage
The Banksters got Bailed out - now it's time for Students!
Crazy Alert! Westboro Baptist Church - God Hates Figs!
Are Peaceful Societies Normal?
National Paranoia Killed Trayvon Martin
The Good, The Bad and the Very Very Valetudinariously Ugly
Germany to Make History With Alternative Energy
Full Show 3/20/12: Why does Paul Ryan hate the middle class?Full Show 3/20/12: Why does Paul Ryan hate the middle class?
Thom discusses Paul Ryan's 2013 budget and why it would further hurt the middle class and working Americans. Also discussed: what one Congressman is doing to help college graduates with their ever increasing college loan debt and Thom gives his take on the shooting murder of Trayvon Martin. In tonight's "Daily Take" Thom looks at how Germany is making history with their revolutionary alternative energy plan.
Thom Hartmann on the News - March 20, 2012
The American Dream is only possible w/ Big Government!
Legal to shoot a black teen in FL, but illegal to shoot a dog?
Trey Kovacs vs Thom Hartmann - National $10 minimum wage?
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.