- Nov. 18, 2009 8:56 amBy Louise
Sundance Swindle? Director Robert Redford launched the Sundance Channel fourteen years ago to broadcast independent and progressive films from all over the world. It is pretty surprising that the network is now showing the notoriously inaccurate “Great G
- Nov. 18, 2009 5:01 amBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Net neutrality. I want to get into this whole issue of the Internet. And throughout the day, of course, we'll be covering a lot of other news as well.
- Nov. 17, 2009 8:57 pmBy Louise
Thom and Lamar Waldron will talk about the new information they've just uncovered in the last few months - about the JFK assassination. On Sunday, The Discovery Channel, November 22, "Did the mob kill JFK?" at 8pm ET.
- Nov. 16, 2009 6:12 pmBy SueN
- Why are conservatives hysterical here in the United States that President Obama performed a diplomatically correct bow to Japan’s emperor? And what about the best democracy lobbying can buy…
- The Audacity Of Greed: Free Markets, Corporate Thieves And The Looting Of America.
- Nov. 16, 2009 6:40 amBy Thom
The Thom Hartmann Program Forum & Chat Room Rules:
The message boards and chat room are communities designated as safe places for people to come and discuss topics. While all variety of opinions are welcome here, people who make others feel unsafe in the chat room or forums in the following ways (or others, at the discretion of the owners and managers of the message boards and chat rooms) may be evicted and
1. Abusive Posting: Ad Hominem attacks, death threats, racism, anti-
Semitism, and trolling are all prohibited and can result in a ban.