- Dec. 31, 2009 9:42 amBy Louise
According to the upcoming New York Times Magazine, during the time of the tough negotiations over executive compensation headed by pay czar Kenneth Feinberg, Wall Street had an ally - in both the Treasury Department and the New York Federal Reserve.
- Dec. 30, 2009 8:15 pmBy SueN
- KPOJ's Carl & Christine fill in for Thom.
- The attempted Christmas flight bombing, and calls for profiling.
- Dec. 29, 2009 11:11 amBy Louise
Back in 1978, Louise and I started a community for abused children, the New England Salem Children's Village, on Stinson Lake in Rumney, New Hampshire. A decade later we added a school to the property, the Hunter School, for ADHD kids.
- Dec. 29, 2009 8:17 amBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Well, you know, sometimes you know what you know and sometimes you know what you don’t know and sometimes well, sometimes even as the Firesign Theater is fond of noting, everything you know is wrong. “You know that you’re wrong, but you fear you’re right! You suspect you’re out of sync. You think that you’re out of your mind. Everything you know is wrong.” Is everything you know about pretty much everything in the world wrong?
- Dec. 28, 2009 8:47 amBy Louise
- Dec. 27, 2009 9:20 pmBy SueN
- Do the Democrat's have a secret plan...shhhh, don't tell anyone...to get health care passed?
- Class Warfare...who's winning, rich or poor?
- What makes you happy about the holidays...family & friends or commercialism?!