- Feb. 16, 2010 6:16 pmBy SueN
- John Marty, Minnesota State Senator (District 54) and Candidate for Governor.
- Is Evan Bayh just a symptom of Citizen's United and the coming of the Great Depression?
- Who are you and why should listeners vote for you?
- How to prepare for the coming depression
- Should an 11 year old who murders be tried as an adult?
- Bumper Music:
- Feb. 16, 2010 8:40 amBy Louise
WellPoint VP Brad Fluegel appeared on Faux Business News to talk about the 39% rate hikes in California. Faux hosts Charles Payne and and Stu Varney were not interested with how increasing rates would affect customers and struggling families in California.
- Feb. 15, 2010 4:46 pmBy SueN
- Carl and Christine of the "KPOJ morning show" guest host.
- Holiday Trifecta: Valentine's Day & Chinese New Year 2/14 and President's Day 2/15.
- Historian Kenneth Davis, creator of the "Don't Know Much About" series, drops by. His most recent book is "America's Hidden History" and his forthcoming book is "A Nation Rising" (May 2010).
- Feb. 15, 2010 8:54 amBy Louise
Does the 39 percent rate hike in Anthen Blue Cross's health insurance price for many Californians predict future costs in healthcare? Wellpoint, which owns Anthen Blue Cross, says no, and blames the economy plus they say only a few policies are affected.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann asks Dale Robertson, founder of teaparty.org, what is going on in the tea party movement. 08 Feb '10.Feb. 14, 2010 7:06 pmBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: You know, in 1935 Sinclair Lewis wrote a book called “It Can't Happen Here.” He said “When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag carrying a cross.” What’s going on in American politics right now? Are we seeing a rise, a populist uprising, a revolt? A genuine grassroots revolt on the right, and frankly on the left as well? In different forms, in various ways.
- Feb. 14, 2010 7:03 pmBy SueN
Is it time for a revolution? 'La Révolution' I just heard from the control room, thank you Jacob.