- May. 3, 2010 4:43 pmBy SueN
- May. 2, 2010 7:17 pmBy louisehartmann
Hour One: Gulf oil spill blows up seafood industry...("how's that de-regulation thing working out for you?????") Attorney Mike Papantonio talks to Thom about lawsuit he filed for damages to the vulnerable seafood industry www.ringoffireradio.com
- May. 2, 2010 6:42 pmBy louisehartmann
President Barack Obama pretty much stated the obvious when he called the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico “a massive and potentially unprecedented environmental disaster.”
- May. 2, 2010 6:40 pmBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders, (I-VT) spends the hour with Thom discussing the issues and answering listener questions. Weekly round up.
- Ravi Batra, Professor of Economics at Southern Methodist University, internally best selling author of "The New Golden Age: The Coming Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos" and "Greenspan’s Fraud: How Two Decades of His Policies Have Undermined the Global Economy".
- May. 2, 2010 4:44 pmBy SueN