- Jun. 3, 2010 7:59 amBy louisehartmann
BP CEO Tony Hayward told the Financial Times that It now is looking like BP did not have all the equipment it needed to stop the leak from its Macondo well in the Gulf after the oil explosion six weeks ago. Hayward said, "What is undoubtedly true is that we did not have the tools you would want in your tool-kit,” and added it was “an entirely fair criticism” to say BP was not fully prepared. Meanwhile, Gov.
- Jun. 2, 2010 7:18 amBy louisehartmann
The Obama administration announced yesterday that it has started civil and criminal investigations into the volcanic oil spill in the Gulf. AG Eric Holder says he will "prosecute to the fullest extent of the law" any people or companies that have broken the law. BP’s market value plummeted $21.1 billion yesterday as the Florida panhandle is bracing for oil slick expected to hit shore today.
- Jun. 2, 2010 7:06 amBy louisehartmann
Quote: "Our oceans are dying, and without life in our oceans, life on land will perish." -- Dr. Keith Martin, Member of Parliament-Vancouver Island, Canada
Hour One - Who should Eric Holder send to prison? Activist & Attorney Mike Papantonio www.ringoffireradio.com
- Jun. 1, 2010 4:01 pmBy SueN
- "Adolf Hitler and the mystery of the big pink swastika"
- What's up with Israel? Are they pirates or protecting their need to keep Hamas in the Prison of Gaza? Why didn't they recognize the elections in 2006 and just get on with it?
- Volcanic oil spill.