- Sep. 21, 2010 6:45 amBy SueN
- Is "Big Government threatening women's progress?" What?!
- Is the housing market finally out of its funk?
- Sep. 20, 2010 9:25 amBy louisehartmann
Roll Call is reporting that congressman Steve King (R-IA) is now demanding a “blood oath” from House Minority Leader John Boehner to to shut down the Government. King said, “We must not blink,” noting that money cannot be spent without the House voting to pass it.
- Sep. 18, 2010 6:40 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders, (I-VT)
- Richard H. Greene, Attorney, political/communication strategist, author of "Words That Shook The World: 100 Years of Unforgettable Speeches and Events" and Host of "Hollywood CLOUT!".
- Sep. 17, 2010 8:53 amBy shawnt56
Quote of the Day: You can only govern men by serving them. — Victor Cousin, French philosopher (1792-1867)
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) spends the hour with Thom discussing the issues and answering listener questions www.sanders.senate.gov
Hour Two: "Lies, Damn Lies, and Export Statistics: How Corporate Lobbyists Distort the Record of Flawed Trade Deals" - Public Citizen's Todd Tucker will be here www.citizen.org
- Sep. 16, 2010 8:24 amBy SueN
- Why did George Bush let 9/11 happen and then let it divide us instead of using it to unite us?
- Best of the rest of the news.
- "Everything You Know is Wrong"...in the digital age, can you still vanish without a trace?
- Sep. 16, 2010 7:53 amBy shawnt56
Quote of the Day: Bad administration, to be sure, can destroy good policy; but good administration can never save bad policy. — Adlai Stevenson
Please welcome KUDO's Shannyn Moore in for Thom today!
Hour One: Elizabeth Warren gets the job...will she have the power? Christopher Hayes, DC Editor of The Nation will be here www.thenation.com