- Feb. 16, 2011 6:02 amBy SueN
- Jordan Marks, Senior National Director Young Americans for Freedom. Is there no room for an anti-war candidate in the Republican party?
- Libertarian Wayne Root about his latest piece. What is Obama's New Plan to Destroy America?
- The Nation's Ari Berman. The Obama budget...is it challenging or appeasing the GOP?
- Feb. 15, 2011 9:08 amBy louisehartmann
Progressives in California are turning the tables on Darrell Issa. While the Republican Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committee solicits the help of lobbyists and transnational corporations to kill government regulations – an organization known as the Third Lantern is digging up the dirt in Issa’ past – looking into past business and personal relationships.
- Feb. 15, 2011 8:48 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Is there no room for an anti-war candidate in the Republican Party? Jordan Marks, Young Americans for Freedom - www.yaf.com
Hour Two: What is Obama's New Plan to Destroy America?! Wayne Root - www.root4america.com
Hour Three: The Obama budget...is it challenging or appeasing the GOP? Ari Berman, The Nation Magazine - www.thenation.com
- Feb. 14, 2011 7:55 pmBy SueN
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Mark Weisbrot, Center for Economic and Policy Research. What's in Obama's budget, how is congress going to react and what's in it for you and me?
- Tim Birkley, V.P.- AFSCME. Governor declares war on Labor.
- With Rev. Billy and Aavitri Durkee of the Church of Life After Shopping. Happy Valentine's Day Un-Marriage pact?
- Carrie Lukas, Independent Women's Forum.
- Feb. 14, 2011 6:47 pmBy SueN
- The honorable Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director-GOProud.
- Mallory Factor, an American businessman and political activist. He is president of Mallory Factor, Inc., an independent merchant bank and financial relations consultancy that he founded in 1976.
- Congressman Thaddeus McCotter, U.S.
- Feb. 14, 2011 9:15 amBy louisehartmann
Egypt isn’t the only site of discontented state workers – Wisconsin is too. Since coming into office in January – Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has made it clear – he does not represent state workers. He hasn’t negotiated with these workers once – and has now put forward a plan to break their union, cut their pay, and limit their bargaining rights. With a Republican state legislature – Walker’s plan will be enacted swiftly. And if any labo
- Feb. 14, 2011 8:54 amBy shawnt56
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hour One: What's in Obama's budget, how is congress going to react and what's in it for you and me? Mark Weisbrot, Center for Economic and Policy Research - www.cepr.net
- Feb. 11, 2011 8:23 amBy shawnt56
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday" with Thom live from radio row at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C. - www.conservative.org
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders takes your calls - www.sanders.senate.gov
- Feb. 11, 2011 5:47 amBy SueN
- Roger Simon, CEO-Pajamas Media, and Richard Dreyfuss, Academy Award winning actor and Founder of "The Dreyfuss Initiative" promoting civic education and a better understanding of "America's most successful product, Democracy."
- Al Cardenas, chair of the American Conservative Union which puts on CPAC, and David Keene, his predecessor.
- Feb. 10, 2011 9:58 amBy louisehartmann
74 Members of Congress penned a letter to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas asking him to recuse himself should the high court take up the constitutionality of Obamacare. Justice Thomas’s wife – Ginni – recently started a new lobbying firm called Liberty Consulting with the purpose of bringing, “voice to principled citizens and the tea party movement in the halls of Congress through governmental affairs efforts.” Considering she