Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: The Holes in the Economic Dam can't be plugged anymore, 25 April '11Apr. 26, 2011 3:45 pmBy SueN
This week - the Federal Reserve is expected to announce that it’s winding down its efforts to jump start our economy
- Apr. 26, 2011 7:48 amBy louisehartmann
Today – America has wealth inequality levels higher than at any other time since right before the Great Depression. In other words – the rich have a lot more money than everyone else. The problem is – most Americans have no idea just how unequal this nation is. Looking at a new study out of Duke and Harvard Universities – the vast majority of Americans incorrectly guessed that the top 20% of richest Americans own ro
- Apr. 25, 2011 10:50 amBy louisehartmann
- Apr. 25, 2011 8:22 amBy louisehartmann
Correction: Re: Conservatives' attack on public education 4/25...PFAW did not say, "The complete privatization of schooling might be desirable, but this objective is politically impossible for the time being..." They were quoting the Heartland Institute who said it.
- Apr. 24, 2011 3:26 pmBy SueN
- Happy Earth Day!
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- Right wing Blogger Andrew Breitbart, Founder of numerous sites Breitbart.com, Big Government.com, etc. "Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World"
- Larry Flynt, Free speech advocate, publisher-Hustler Magazine, author.