- Apr. 21, 2011 3:50 pmBy SueN
America’s so-called “job creators” have fired 2.9 million workers since 2001 – then hired more than 2.4 million workers overseasApr. 21, 2011 11:02 amBy louisehartmann
- Apr. 20, 2011 3:54 pmBy SueN
- Congressman Charles Rangel (D-NY, 15th district). Politics & reality of the debt ceiling and why is the President talking about the raising the debt ceiling instead of creating jobs in the political context.
- Mark Fancher, ACLU of Michigan Racial Justice Project staff attorney. Why are the police extracting personal info from cell phones during routine traffic stops?
- Dennis Knowles, Benton Harbor City Commissioner.
S&P is warning about a new financial meltdown - Will the US taxpayers pay a $5 trillion bailout this time?Apr. 20, 2011 9:49 amBy louisehartmann
You need to know this. It’s going to happen again and it’s going to be much worse. This is the warning issued by the S&P credit rating agency about the chances of our financial markets melting down again. In a report released on Monday, S&P analysts said, "we believe the risks from the U.S. financial sector are higher than we considered them to be before 2008."
Transcript: Thom Hartmann rants on how Billionaires are rewriting the history and the reality of America, 12 April '11Apr. 19, 2011 5:44 pmBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: And greetings my friends, patriots, lovers of democracy, truth and justice, believers of peace, freedom and the American way. Thom Hartmann here with a good nights sleep. Welcome back. Welcome back to me, I guess. Welcome back to you. It’s so nice to be in this, in this chair, sitting behind the good old working class stainless steel microphone. None of that pretentious gold microphone garbage. Anyhow, great to be here. And I promise I won’t swear at or lose control with any conservatives today.
- Apr. 19, 2011 5:01 pmBy SueN
- Atlas Shrugged - bizarre philosophy at work.
- Dr. Charles Dunn, Regent University Distinguished Professor of Government. "TRUMPing the Election"... Was Donald Trump born in the United States?
- Dan Gainor of the Business and Media Institute. The Koch funded Tea Party and the Christian Right are forging an unholy alliance to win in 2012...