- May. 11, 2011 8:21 amBy louisehartmann
Republicans in Florida are so obsessed with privatization – they are now privatizing their union-busting efforts. The City of Winter Park – just hired a firm of right-wing political consultants to fight 150 city workers who are trying to form a union.
- May. 10, 2011 8:04 amBy louisehartmann
Education, Education, Education. This week – schools are public issue number one as teachers – students – and parents are holding demonstrations from New York to California to protest cuts to education budgets. In what they are calling a weeklong “state of emergency” – the California Teachers Association is holding a sit-in at their state capital in response to Governor Jerry Brown’s proposed $7 billion cut to educat
- May. 9, 2011 2:49 pmBy SueN
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine. Wisconsin Republicans rushing to pass agenda ahead of recalls.
- Bill Keller, Founder - Live Prayer.com. Pilot refuses to fly two Muslim men to tolerance conference.
- Peter Ferrara, Director of Policy-Carleson Center for Public Policy. Reaganomics Vs.
- May. 9, 2011 7:50 amBy louisehartmann
Two Muslim religious leader were kicked off an airplane last week in Memphis – simply because they were Muslim. The two imams - both in traditional Muslim dress – went through multiple security screenings – and boarded the Delta Airlines Commuter flight. But shortly after taxing toward the runway – the plane returned to the gate and TSA came aboard and removed the men citing concerns from the other passengers.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Less Bush and Bin Laden - and more Gandhi and King. 3 May '11May. 7, 2011 3:49 pmBy SueN
If there is one thing that we can take away from the death of Osama Bin Laden - it’s that war doesn’t work.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Did the US snatch victory from the clenched hands of Osama's dead body? 2 May '11May. 6, 2011 5:08 pmBy SueN
So Osama Bin Laden is dead...what does this mean?
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Are Republicans in TN on the verge of legalizing Bribery? 29 April '11May. 6, 2011 4:53 pmBy SueN
Republicans in Tennessee are on the verge of legalizing political corruption.