- Jun. 2, 2011 6:32 amBy SueN
There are two minimum wages in America.
Budget cuts kill people - a man drowned yesterday – as firefighters and first responder just watched from shoreJun. 2, 2011 6:13 amBy louisehartmann
More unfortunate news of how irresponsible budget cuts kill people. A man drowned yesterday – as firefighters and first responder just watched from shore. The firefighters couldn’t help the man because they didn’t have training or cold-water gear thanks to budget cuts back in 2009. Earlier this year – deadly fires were sparked in Chicago and New York with first responders showing up late also because of budget
- Jun. 2, 2011 5:43 amBy SueN
The rule of law in America has broken down.
- Jun. 2, 2011 2:33 amBy SueN
- Ron Miller, conservative writer and commentator, author. Does Medicare turn adults into "whiney spoiled brats?"...conservatives say yes!
- Olga Naidenko, Ph.D., Senior scientist-Environmental Working Group and the lead researcher of EWG's 2009 report. Can your cell phone cause cancer?
- Living in a post-legal America.
- Robert Kennedy Jr., attorney / veteran environmental activist / writer & author.
- Jun. 1, 2011 7:56 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Thom & conservative Ron Miller debate America's adult baby syndrome on "Medicare"
Hour Two: Could your cell phone make you sick? Dr. Olga Naidenko, Environmental Working Group
Hour Three: "The Last Mountain" one community fights back against "Big Coal" - Robert Kennedy, Jr.
- Jun. 1, 2011 7:50 amBy louisehartmann
Who’s screwed? Minimum wage workers. The minimum wage is no longer enough to meet a person’s minimum needs in Michigan according to a new report. The organization – Wider Opportunities for Women – published the report and it finds that a single Michigan resident needs to make more than 12 bucks an hour just to house – clothe – and feed him or herself. The minimum wage in Michigan is well short of that marker – just $7.40. But when you throw children into the equation – the picture is even grimmer.