- Jul. 31, 2011 6:08 pmBy SueN
We’re going broke!
Or so the guys on Wall Street want you to think.
- Jul. 29, 2011 10:39 amBy louisehartmann
As debt-limit talks stall - the economy hit a wall. Economic growth in the second quarter of this year was less than expected – only 1.3%. Not only that – first quarter economic growth was revised downward showing that our economy grew by less than a half-point at the beginning of the year – just .4%. The reason why our economy stalled is consumer spending which only grew by .1% - the slowest growth rate in two years
- Jul. 29, 2011 9:09 amBy shawnt56
Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) - Senator Sanders takes your calls
- Jul. 28, 2011 5:41 pmBy SueN
- Thanks to Ronald Reagan, we are all peasants now.
- Mark Williams, Former Chair-Tea Party Express. After Right-Wing Pressure, DHS Now Has ‘Just One Person’ Dealing With Domestic Terrorism.
- Bob Fitrakis, Columbus State Community College. Evidence GOP hacked/stole 2004 election.
- Casey Luskin, Discovery Institute. Intelligent Design vs.
- Jul. 28, 2011 9:02 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Thanks to Ronald Reagan, we are all peasants now
- Jul. 27, 2011 10:52 amBy shawnt56
- Jul. 27, 2011 9:07 amBy louisehartmann
Speaker of the House John Boehner probably had a few more cocktails and cigarettes than normal last night – it was a rough Tuesday for him. One day after a source at Standard and Poor’s credit rating agency warned that passing Boehner’s short-term debt-limit plan will still lead to a United States credit downgrade – the Congressional Budget Office piled on even more bad news. According to the CBO – the plan that Speaker Bo