- Jul. 21, 2011 8:59 amBy louisehartmann
The American people have spoken – and it’s time Republicans AND Democrats listen. According to a new ABC/Washington Post poll – 62% of Americans want to see a balanced approach to raising the debt-limit that includes both spending cuts and revenue raisers. And when it comes to what sort of revenue raisers the American people want to see – the Republicans’ heads are about to explode. A whopping 72% of Americans suppor
- Jul. 21, 2011 8:50 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: The Gang of Six - Congressman Peter DeFazio (D-OR, 4th District)
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: The Supreme Court has become a cancer on our Democracy. 13 July '11Jul. 21, 2011 8:23 amBy SueN
- Jul. 20, 2011 5:34 pmBy SueN
- Jul. 20, 2011 9:15 amBy louisehartmann
It was a bizarre day in the UK yesterday. Media mogul Rupert Murdoch and his son James Murdoch appeared before the UK Parliament to answer questions about what they knew about the phone hacking scandal that’s sweeping Britain. Murdoch was asked if he was informed on the hacking scandal when it became known within NewsCorp – to which Murdoch responded, “No.”
- Jul. 20, 2011 8:49 amBy shawnt56
- Jul. 19, 2011 4:45 pmBy SueN
- Robert Parry, Independent Investigative Journalist. October Surprise Evidence Surfaces.
- Doug Cunningham, Reporter/Producer-Worker's Independent News. Labor Segment.
- Ken Blackwell - Chairman-Pass the Balanced Budget Amendment. Conservatives are again pushing a "balanced budget" amendment to the Constitution.
- Dr. Kalyani Gopal.
- Jul. 19, 2011 9:11 amBy louisehartmann
If you thought the Paul Ryan plan to privatize Medicare was bad – wait until you see what Republicans have up their sleeve today. Republicans in the House today will vote on THEIR plan to raise the debt-limit – which includes a balanced budget amendment that makes sure the government can’t close loopholes on rich people in the future – and can’t spend any money beyond a certain threshold – even if emergency spending is needed to
- Jul. 19, 2011 8:57 amBy shawnt56