- Jul. 18, 2011 7:33 amBy shawnt56
- Jul. 18, 2011 6:54 amBy louisehartmann
Another bad weekend for Rupert Murdoch. Yesterday – Rebekah Brooks - the former chief executive of News International – the parent company of Murdoch’s British media empire – was arrested on charges that she illegally intercepted phone calls and bribed UK police officers. Also taking a hit in the scandal yesterday – Britain’s top cop. Sir Paul Stephenson – the head of the Metropolitan Police Service - resigned citing
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Important! Newt is right about the Supreme Court. 12 July '12Jul. 17, 2011 4:29 pmBy SueN
Well, I guess pigs can fly. I agree with Newt Gingrich. Not about politics, of course. But Newt is right about the Supreme Court.
- Jul. 15, 2011 7:40 amBy louisehartmann
Another day - another credit rating agency warning about our debt. On the heels of Moody’s threatening to downgrade our nation’s debt rating on Wednesday - the S&P rating agency fired a warning shot too - putting our nation’s triple AAA rating on negative watch.
- Jul. 15, 2011 6:11 amBy shawnt56
Hour Two: When will the recession be over? Dr. Ravi Batra takes your calls
- Jul. 14, 2011 4:56 pmBy SueN
- Casey Luskin, Discovery Institute. Should schools require students to challenge evolution?
- Congressman Steve King, (R-IA). Debt ceiling debate gets extreme.
- Cliff Schecter, National progressive PR strategist, author. Ohio's Gov. Kasich poo poo's overwhelming opposition.
- Ryan Streeter, Conservative Home USA.
- Jul. 14, 2011 8:04 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Should textbooks require students to challenge evolution? Casey Luskin, The Discovery Institute
- Jul. 14, 2011 7:56 amBy louisehartmann
One day after downgrading Ireland’s credit rating to junk status – Moody’s Investors Service turned its sights on the United States. In an announcement released yesterday – Moody’s said the United States is in danger of losing its “AAA” credit rating – and has put our nation under review for a credit downgrade. A credit downgrade for the United States could be the first step toward other nations dropping the dollar as thei