Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Republicans ran up the debt & now they don't want to pay the bill. 7 July '11Jul. 10, 2011 6:22 pmBy SueN
At his Twitter Townhall event yesterday - President Obama said THIS about Republicans threatening to force America into default:
- Jul. 10, 2011 5:57 pmBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- 'Anything Goes!" on townhall Friday.
- Geeky Science Rocks. How Societies Slowly Rise—and Suddenly Fall.
- Governor Brian Schweitzer, Governor of Montana (D-MT). Latest on the ExxonMobil Yellowstone River oil spill.
- W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Former U.S. Congressman.
- Jul. 10, 2011 5:36 pmBy SueN
Three years ago - a 2-year-old little girl in Florida died.
- Jul. 8, 2011 9:43 amBy louisehartmann
Media moguls like Rupert Murdoch suffered a blow yesterday in their bid to take over the nation’s news media. The US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit struck down an FCC rule that allowed companies to own both a newspaper and a broadcast station in the same market. Back in 1997 – the FCC relaxed laws regarding cross-ownership in the media.
- Jul. 7, 2011 9:23 amBy louisehartmann
Is wealth inequality in America hurdling our nation toward civil unrest? In a television interview this morning – former National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski warned that the growing wealth imbalance in America – now reaching levels not seen since the Great Depression – could lead to civil unrest in the streets. As the middle-class in America falls deeper and deeper into desperation – Brzezisnki said, “we’re
- Jul. 7, 2011 8:36 amBy SueN
- Cliff Schecter, National progressive PR strategist, author. Want to vote in Ohio? GOP won't tell you where.
- Joe Burns, Attorney, former Union leader and author. How to fight back against the war on Labor and Minnesota shutdown.
- Tommy Christopher, media correspondent and White House reporter for Mediaite.com.