- Aug. 21, 2011 5:05 pmBy SueN
- Lee Fang, Think Progress. Has Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) turned the House Oversight Committee into a bank lobbying firm?
- Paul Gunter, Beyond Nuclear. Fukushima...is this the China Syndrome?
- Seton Motley, President - Less Government. Tobacco Companies Sue to Block New Cigarette Labels.
- Geeky Science Rocks...
- Cliff Schecter, Libertas, LLC.
- Aug. 19, 2011 7:01 amBy louisehartmann
In a few weeks – the Gang of 12 “Super Congress” will meet to figure out a way to cut $1.2 trillion out of the deficit. So to figure out who’s going to win and who’s going to lose in a potential deal – we should follow the money – and in that case it appears Wall Street will once again make out like bandits. Banksters have given more than $11 million in campaign contributions to members of the Gang of 12 – so we might as w
- Aug. 19, 2011 6:16 amBy shawnt56
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) takes your calls
- Aug. 18, 2011 8:20 amBy louisehartmann
Who did House Oversight Committee Chairman – and richest man in Congress Darrell Issa - hire to spearhead his efforts to block government regulations on big banks like Goldman Sachs? None other than the Vice President of Goldman Sachs! In one of the most egregious cases of the revolving door on Capitol Hill – the former Vice President of Goldman Sachs – Peter Simonyi – left his job as a bankster – then changed his name to
- Aug. 18, 2011 8:00 amBy shawnt56
- Aug. 17, 2011 8:11 amBy louisehartmann
Big tobacco is suing the FDA. Under new FDA regulations – by September of next year all cigarette packs must display graphic images showing the consequences of smoking. But now – the tobacco companies are pushing back – using the Mitt Romney argument that they’re people – and that these new regulations violate their First Amendment rights.
- Aug. 17, 2011 6:24 amBy SueN
Last night - a man in Texas was executed.
- Aug. 17, 2011 1:18 amBy SueN
- Aug. 17, 2011 1:15 amBy SueN