- Sep. 20, 2011 4:22 pmBy SueN
- Sep. 20, 2011 4:02 pmBy SueN
- Sep. 20, 2011 8:07 amBy shawnt56
Please help this program & FSTV get on Time Warner, AT&T, Verizon & Comcast by signing this petition now. We need 50,000 signers quickly!
Hour One: Is John Boehner a socialist?
- Sep. 20, 2011 8:01 amBy louisehartmann
You need to know this. It’s the end of the line for Troy Davis. Davis was denied clemency by a Georgia paroles board today in a last ditch effort to save himself from lethal injection scheduled for tomorrow. Davis was convicted of murdering a police officer in 1989 – but today – nearly all of the witnesses who implicated him have recanted their testimony and are now claiming someone else committed the murder.
- Sep. 19, 2011 7:52 amBy louisehartmann
President Obama unveiled his $3 trillion debt-reduction plan today – and millionaires aren’t going to get off so easy this time. In what is called the “Buffett Rule” – the President proposed partially closing the capital gains tax loophole.
- Sep. 16, 2011 1:27 pmBy SueNYou need to know this. “Hell no you can’t!” In a speech yesterday – Speaker of the House John Boehner slammed President Obama’s “American Jobs Act” – calling it a “poor substitute” for actual job creation policies.But a week ago – when President Obama unveiled his plan – Speaker Boehner seemed open to negotiating on it.
- Sep. 16, 2011 5:52 amBy SueN