- Oct. 24, 2011 7:59 amBy shawnt56
Hour Two: Walmart rolls back employee health care - President Joseph Hansen, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW)
- Oct. 23, 2011 6:56 amBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Attorney, Host, Ring of Fire Radio. Yaz...what did "Big Pharma" forget to tell us?
- Ron Suskind, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist. "Confidence Men: Wall Street, Washington and the Education of a President".
- Geeky Science rocks! Columbus' arrival linked to carbon dioxide drop.
- Pat Buchanan, American Cause Foundation. Racist view of the future? "A.D.
- Oct. 21, 2011 9:27 amBy louisehartmann
Filibustered. Last night – Republicans proved they’d rather protect billionaires from a one-half of one percent tax increase rather than keep 400,000 teachers, firefighters, and cops on the job. Despite once again acquiring enough votes to pass a portion of President Obama’s American Jobs Act under normal procedure – the legislation fell short of receiving the 60 votes needed to overcome a unified Republican filibus
- Oct. 21, 2011 3:46 amBy SueN
- Stephen Squibb, Occupy Boston. Bernanke in Boston...Occupy Boston responds.
- Mark Taylor-Canfield. Latest from Occupy Seattle. Cops hassling camp nightly...arresting people who sleep, have umbrellas, etc.
- Peter Ferrara. The GOP's latest "fix" for Social Security.
- Jean Ross, RN, National Nurses United.
- Oct. 20, 2011 9:20 amBy louisehartmann
Young people have been hit hardest by Bush's banksters’ worldwide crash – with more than 75 million young people across the planet desperately looking for jobs. The number of unemployed people between the ages of 15 and 24 has increased by 4.6 million since the recession began in 2008. And the effects of this massive hit of joblessness among young people are on clear display in some of the most developed economies in the
- Oct. 20, 2011 8:51 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Yaz...what did "Big Pharma" forget to tell us? Attorney, Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio
Hour Two: "Confidence Men: Wall Street, Washington and the Education of a President" - Ron Suskind / Plus, Geeky Science Rocks - Feeding the world while protecting the planet
- Oct. 19, 2011 9:11 amBy louisehartmann
Republicans fought it out last night in a CNN hosted debate in Las Vegas. Before the debate – about 100 Occupy Las Vegas demonstrators surrounded the Sands Expo Center where the debate was being held to protest corporate corruption in our politics. But their message didn’t make it inside the debate – where all the candidates on stage battled each other to see who supports the 1% the most. It was a lot of the same –