Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: America..Life Imitates The Bourne Identity. 20 September '11Nov. 10, 2011 4:42 amBy SueN
- Nov. 9, 2011 8:59 amBy louisehartmann
Occupy Wall Street and Occupy DC might soon be combing forces.
A group of patriots who’ve been camped out in Manhattan’s Zuccotti Park will depart the Big Apple today and begin the 240-mile march to the nation’s capital – hoping to arrive in Washington, DC by November 23rd – the deadline for the Gang of 12 Supercommittee.
- Nov. 9, 2011 8:09 amBy SueN
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine. War on democracy: Ohio election tomorrow and Wisconsin - right winger threatens to kill recall volunteers.
- Ethan Rome, Health Care For America Now. "Occupy the Kochs".
- Adele Stan, Alternet. Occupy DC Disrupts Koch Group Gathering; Activists Struck by Car.
- Mark Finkelstein.
- Nov. 8, 2011 9:04 amBy louisehartmann
It’s Election Day – and there are several important issues up for vote around the nation. At the top of the list is the fate of SB-5 in Ohio – the law passed by state Republicans to strip public sector workers of their rights to collectively bargain. According to polling – the harsh anti-union law is headed for repeal today – as majority of Ohioans are against the war on labor and think Governor Kasich overstepped his man
- Nov. 7, 2011 8:45 amBy shawnt56
- Nov. 4, 2011 8:05 amBy louisehartmann
According to the Credit Union National Association – or CUNA – more than 650,000 people have moved their money into local credit unions across the nation in just the last 4 weeks – coinciding with the rise of Occupy Wall Street – and Bank of America’s decision to set up a $5 debit card fee…a decision the bank has since backed down from.