- Dec. 10, 2011 11:54 amBy SueN
- Graeme Zielinksi, Democratic Party of Wisconsin. Pay to protest?! WI Governor Walker's latest dirty trick exposed!
- Bryan Fischer, American Family Association. War on Christmas...who's naughty, who's nice?
- Kevin Kamps, Beyond Nuclear. Fukushima China Syndrome and architect of Reactor 3 warns of massive hydrovolcanic explosion.
- Peter Ferrara, Heartland Institute.
- Dec. 9, 2011 8:55 amBy louisehartmann
In a crisis - we're seeing democracy die in Europe. Led by France and Germany - a new treaty was worked out between Eurozone nations in an effort to halt the growing financial crisis sweeping the continent. The treaty - written mostly by banksters - imposes strict new rules on individual European nations including: capping how high annual budget deficits can run - agreeing to "automatic consequences" if deficits get too h
- Dec. 8, 2011 10:44 amBy louisehartmann
Republicans in the House yesterday passed legislation giving themselves even more power. The “Regulations from the Executive In Need of Scrutiny Act” – or REINS Act – gives either chamber of Congress complete veto power over new regulations put in place by White House executive orders.
- Dec. 8, 2011 8:22 amBy shawnt56
"It's Time to Talk" Day to raise awareness on domestic violence
Hour One: Yesterday K Street, today Boehner's office! Krista Rand, 99 in DC / Plus, Politicians that Charm vs real issues...
Hour Two: TSA Gropers strike again...violate seniors - Les Rayburn / Plus, Geeky Science Rocks - Why some people see God...in pizza?!
- Dec. 7, 2011 9:10 amBy louisehartmann
For the second time in a little over a year in Tennessee – firefighters sat and watched a house burn down. When her house caught fire – Tennessee homeowner Vicky Bell called 9-1-1 – but when firefighters arrived they parked their trucks away from the fire – and just watched the flames consume Vicky’s home.
- Dec. 7, 2011 9:09 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Thom speaks with Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) about his amendment to get corporate $ out of politics
Hour Two: Europe is replacing heads of countries w/Banksters...guess what? So are we.
Hour Three: Banksters pushed minorities into subprime loans...isn't this a crime? Stephen Moore, Wall Street Journal
- Dec. 6, 2011 7:51 amBy louisehartmann
Occupy Wall Street is going off in a new direction today – occupying foreclosed homes. A day of action is planned today in 25 cities across America – including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago to help Americans hardest hit by foreclosure. Occupy Wall Street patriots will take to the suburbs to stop cops from evicting people from their homes – and they’ll begin “occupying” already foreclosed and vacant homes.
- Dec. 5, 2011 10:22 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Pay to protest?! WI Governor Walker's latest dirty trick exposed! Graeme Zielinksi, Democratic Party of Wisconsin
- Dec. 5, 2011 9:03 amBy louisehartmann
The Post Office is screwed!