- Dec. 3, 2011 4:23 amBy SueN
- Why do Republicans think that a sexual affair is worse then a sexual assault?
- Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky. .Blackwater CEO Erik Prince tried to intimidate Rep. Schakowsky
- Geeky Science rocks! - Violent Video Games Alter Brain Function in Young Men.
- What happened to America's "Leisure Society?"
- Phil Austin, Phil Proctor, Peter Bergman, David Ossman - Firesign Theatre.
- Dec. 2, 2011 10:06 amBy louisehartmann
The Great Bush Crash of 2008 – resulted in a massive downgrade of the U.S. labor force. According to a new study out of Rutgers – only 7% of the millions and millions of Americans who lost their jobs during this second Republican Great Depression – have found a new job on par or better with the salary they were making before the 2008.
- Dec. 2, 2011 7:36 amBy shawnt56
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) takes your calls
Hour Two: Thom has a conversation with Jack Abramoff - "Capitol Punishment: The Hard Truth About Washington Corruption From America's Most Notorious Lobbyist"
- Dec. 1, 2011 5:49 pmBy SueN
Thanks to Republicans – this winter – 20% of Americans will have to make a choice – stay warm at home – or put food on the tableDec. 1, 2011 10:38 amBy louisehartmann
This winter – the poor are screwed. According to forecasts by the U.S.
- Dec. 1, 2011 8:46 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Why do Republicans think a sexual affair is worse than a sexual assault?
Hour Two: Thom speaks with Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) - disturbing encounter with Blackwater's Erik Prince / Plus, Geeky Science Rocks - scientists discover pigeons more like helicopters?!
Hour Three: What happened to America's "Leisure Society?" / Plus, "I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus" - Firesign Theatre