- Feb. 14, 2012 8:25 amBy louisehartmann
Billionaire hedge fund manager – and primary contributor to Rick Santorum’s Red, White, and Blue SuperPAC – Foster Friess let the truth slip out about politics in this post-Citizens United age during an interview with Politico. Friess was among several billionaires who attended the Koch brothers secret meeting last month where over a hundred million dollars was pledged to beat President Obama.
Trying to get other oligarchs on the sid
- Feb. 13, 2012 8:42 amBy louisehartmann
President Obama unveils his vision for America today in the form of a 2013 federal budget. The President calls for $3.8 trillion in spending next year – including new investments in our roads and infrastructure, education, and manufacturing sector. Also included in the budget are a yearlong extension of emergency unemployment benefits, and of the payroll tax cut holiday for 160 million working Americans.
On the deficit-reductio
- Feb. 13, 2012 7:57 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Why does the Republican Party cycle through radical and moderate?
Hour Two: Greece...austerity doesn't work / Plus, is WI Gov. Scott Walker about to screw mainstreet again?
Hour Three: Why do conservatives & progressives agree on SOPA? Oathkeeper & former Sheriff, Richard Mack
- Feb. 12, 2012 12:14 pmBy SueN
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine. What's next for GOP hopefuls?
- Brad Friedman, The Brad Blog. O'Keefe Releases Another New Video Fraudulently Purporting to Illustrate 'Voter Fraud' in Minnesota.
- Ari Berman, The Nation. "How the GOP is Resegregating the South".
- Cliff Schecter, Libertas, LLC. Republican candidates.
- Dr. Mark Oppenheimer, Contributor to Salon.
- Feb. 12, 2012 11:05 amBy SueN
- Karl Frisch in for Thom.
- Eric Boehlert. The Fox Gun Ban and Murdoch Hits the Hacking Trifecta.
- Tina Dupuy, Crooks & Liars. Why #OWS Needs to Denounce Violent Tactics on Display at Occupy Oakland.
- Lee Fang, RepublicReport.org. President Obama Softens Super PAC Opposition.
- Chris Geidner, Metro Weekly.
- Feb. 12, 2012 10:27 amBy SueN
- Feb. 11, 2012 5:53 pmBy SueN
- Feb. 11, 2012 2:10 pmBy SueN
In 1936 - Franklin Roosevelt was president - and he spoke to the nation about a war.