- Feb. 7, 2012 8:37 amBy SueN
Why does a routine FAA spending bill include harsh anti-union language, making it harder for transportation workers to organize?Feb. 7, 2012 8:28 amBy louisehartmann
The Republican strategy on Capitol Hill of legislating through hostage taking worked yesterday – and now unions are screwed. House Republicans demanded that a routine FAA spending bill include harsh anti-union language that makes it harder for transportation workers to organize. The change raises the threshold for seeking a union from 35% to 50% for transportation workers – and Republican basically said if Democrats don’t agree to it
- Feb. 7, 2012 6:39 amBy SueN
- Feb. 6, 2012 9:17 amBy shawnt56
Hour Two: "The Obama Hate Machine" - Bill Press, The Bill Press Show
- Feb. 6, 2012 8:03 amBy louisehartmann
All 50 Attorneys General across the nation have until today to decide if they’re going to sign on to a settlement with the nation’s biggest banks to let banksters off the criminal hook for widespread fraud committed on Wall Street during the financial crisis. The settlement – which is against the biggest of the big banks like JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo – is worth $25 billion – which is chump change compared to the rea
- Feb. 5, 2012 10:06 amBy SueN
- Feb. 4, 2012 7:08 amBy SueN
- If you're Cold Naked and Hungry - an IPO isn't going to help you!
- Kevin Kamps, Beyond Nuclear. San Onofre Nuke plant radiation leak...a warning of things to come?
- Paul Sherman, Institute for Justice. SuperPACs and the people who love them.
- Geeky Science rocks! Should Sugar Be Regulated As Toxin?
- Nusrat Choudhury.
- Feb. 3, 2012 5:08 pmBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Welcome back, Thom Hartmann here with you live from Reykjavik, Iceland. And we’ve been having some, I think fascinating and in some cases arcane in the minutia. But on the other hand, I just find it all amazing what’s going on here. And with me, I’m very, very pleased to have with me, Paul Fontaine. He’s a journalist with the Reykjavik Grapevine. And that website is Grapevine.is, ".is" is the domain here in Iceland.
- Feb. 3, 2012 4:48 pmBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Welcome back, Thom Hartmann here with you, broadcasting live from Reykjavik, Iceland. And with us a commentator, you know our last guest was a reporter. And kind of giving us the news. Let’s get into some commentary, some thoughts on the news. Egill Helgason is with us.