- Mar. 23, 2017 2:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The fight to repeal and replace Obamacare is rapidly becoming a battle between factions of oligarchs.
So who will win - the Koch brothers faction that hates the Republican healthcare plan?
Or the Trump-Mercer faction that supports it?
As it stands right now, the Republican plan to replace Obamacare still doesn't have enough support to make it through a House vote.
- Mar. 23, 2017 8:57 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Trumpcare, Gorsuch, Issues Of The Day And Your Calls
- Sam Sacks, co-founder, The District Sentinel News Co-op: In for Thom for the rest of the show...
- Brian Darling, Conservative Review: Neil Gorsuch SCOTUS Debate
- Mar. 22, 2017 2:40 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The conventional wisdom is that outsourcing to places like China is the biggest threat to American jobs.
And while that's definitely true, there's a new threat on the horizon.
As it expands out from its online bookstore roots, Amazon has approached virtual monopoly status - and regular retailers are paying the price.
- Mar. 21, 2017 2:53 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
As the confirmation hearings begin for Trump Supreme Court pick Neil Gorsuch, new questions are being raised about his ties to a shadowy right-wing billionaire.
Will they sink his nomination?
Or will the oligarchs get another handpicked Supreme Court justice?
- Mar. 21, 2017 8:56 amBy SueN
- First Day of Spring / International Day of Happiness
- Congressional Hearings and the Best of the Rest of the News
- Ryan Girdusky, Red Alert Politics: Why Do Conservatives Think The Arts Are "Welfare For the Rich Liberal Elites?"
- How Donald Trump's Fossil-Fuel Friendly Policies Will Hurt US Consumers