Feb. 6, 2011 7:03 pm
Feb. 2, 2011 7:21 am
- On the 50th anniversary of JFK's inaugural speech, how are we doing as a nation
- veteran journalist/author Reese Erlich, author of The Iran Agenda: The Real Story of U.S. policy and the Middle East Crisis. Iran hostage crisis-did Ronald Reagan cut a deal and steal the election from Jimmy Carter?
Jan. 22, 2011 6:52 pm
- Is the healthcare debate hurting Republicans? Has China won? What about the Banksters?
- James Delingpole, Self described "Libertarian conservative" British author/columnist who's work appears in The Times, The Daily Telegraph, and The Spectator. "365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy"
Jan. 22, 2011 5:44 pm
Jan. 22, 2011 3:38 pm
- How are we doing toward reaching MLK's vision of a just and peaceful society?
- Doug Cunningham of Worker's Independent News. Labor report - MLK and the connection to Labor?
- Dr. Mike Newcomb, Host of the Mike Newcomb Show on 1480AM KPHX in Phoenix. Is Jan Brewer turning Arizona into America's Somalia?
Jan. 22, 2011 2:42 pm
Jan. 13, 2011 6:57 pm
- Are Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, and the rest of the gang guilty of something called stochastic terroism?
- Wayne Root, Entrepreneur, 2008 Libertarian Party vice-presidential candidate and a front runner for the 2012 Presidential nomination; author of 7 books-latest is “The Conscience of a Libertarian: Empowering the Citizen Revolution with God, Guns, Gambling & Tax Cuts”.
Jan. 12, 2011 11:38 pm
- Has Paul Krugman committed blood libel against Sarah Palin?
- Robyn Thomas, Attorney and Executive Director-Legal Community Against Violence. Rep. Carolyn McCarthy's high-capacity gun magazine legislation scheduled to be introduced today.
- Patricia Maisch, AZ Businesswoman/Giffords supporter who helped tackle the gunman, wrestled clip away as he tried to reload.
Jan. 12, 2011 11:16 pm
- Giffords shooting and the best of the rest of the news.
- John Valleco, Director of Federal Affairs, Gun Owners of America. In light of the Arizona tragedy, is it time for tougher gun control laws?
Jan. 12, 2011 11:03 pm
- Why is the right more inclined to violence than the left?
- Mark Potok, Director, Intelligence Project-Southern Poverty Law Center. Giffords shooting, hate groups.
- Lee Fang, Reporter/blogger at Think Progress.org. Giffords shooting and SarahPAC.
- Zaid Jilani, Reporter/Blogger-Think Progress.org. Giffords spoke out against "Brewercare".
Jan. 12, 2011 10:33 pm
- Rick Jacobs of the Courage Campaign. Is Daryl Issa offering democracy up to the highest bidder?
- Brian Blase of the Heritage Foundation. Will health care be available only to the wealthy in America soon?
- Matt Taibbi, Investigative Reporter, Rolling Stone Magazine; Author of "Griftopia". The Crying Shame of John Boehner.
Jan. 5, 2011 7:51 pm
- Members of Congress will be sworn in today – and Republicans will officially begin their rule over the 112th session of the United States House of Representatives.
- Dan Gainor of the Business and Media Institute. Is the honeymoon over before it begins? Health care.
- Steven Marks, homeowner (in Reno, NV) seeking debt relief, fighting Bank of America over mortgage ownership. "Honey, I Shrunk the Credit Score".
Jan. 5, 2011 7:33 pm
- Professor of Economics Michael Hudson, President of The Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends (ISLET). Tax cuts, the new global elite and the new international oligarchy.
- Walid Shoebat, former terrorist turned law enforcement consultant and author of "Why We Want to Kill You". The "business" of fear.
- Max Blumenthal, author of Republican Gomorrah: Inside The Movement That Shattered The Party. "The Great Islamophobic Crusade".
Jan. 5, 2011 7:11 pm
- 61% of Americans want tax hikes on the wealthy...time for change?
- Rebecca Wales, Spokesperson and Vice President for Smart Girl Politics. Are we headed for a major battle with the Tea Party over the Constitution?
- Congressman Peter DeFazio. What's ahead for the new Congress with the GOP in charge?
- Bumper Music:
- New Shoes, Paolo Nutini.
Jan. 5, 2011 6:06 pm