Sue's Daily Summaries
- Gregg Easterbrook, author of six books including the bestselling "The Progress Paradox"; contributing editor to The Atlantic Monthly, and The New Republic; former Fellow at the Brookings Institution.
- Independent investigative reporter Jeremy Scahill.
- "Brunch With Bernie"
- Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!!
- Why is the whistleblower going to jail while the fat cats and banksters can buy their way out?
- How the banksters took his money.
- Congressman Ron Paul.
- Are Republicans going to end marriage as we know it?
- Would there be a $1.5 trillion increase in GDP if undocumented immigrants are legalized?
- Is the theme of Avatar really to kill all humans and especially the pro-American capitalist humans?
- How can we get Republicans to stop war and fear-mongering?
- Lamar Waldron, co-author (w/Thom) of "Ultimate Sacrifice".
- Dinesh D'Souza, Former policy analyst in the Reagan White House; author of numerous books including his most recent "Life After Death: The Evidence"; columnist for Townhall.com.
- Conservative talker Jerry Doyle, his new book "Have You Seen My Country Lately: America's Wake Up Call".
- Mark A. Calabria Ph.D., Director of Financial Regulation Studies at the Cato Institute.
- Hour One: Are we about to re-enact 1937?
- Was the Uganda anti-gay bill started by US evangelicals?
- How long is it going to be before they ask us to bend over and spread 'em?
- Bumper Music:
- Dr. Ravi Batra, Professor of Economics at Southern Methodist University, internally best selling author of "The New Golden Age: The Coming Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos" and "Greenspan’s Fraud: How Two Decades of His Policies Have Undermined the Global Economy".
- As we watch...before our very eyes...Barack Obama is transforming himself into Bill Clinton
- New year's resolutions.
- Nasir El Rufai, a former senior Nigerian cabinet minister and current opposition leader.
- Why are you and I still supporting slavery and dictatorships?
- Dan Gainor of the Business and Media Institute.
- Are we asking the wrong question about how to stop terrorism?
- Carl and Christine of the "KPOJ morning show" guest host.
- Tom Juravich, Professor of Labor Studies at the University of Massachusetts Amherst; accomplished musician; author of "Commonwealth of Toil: Chapters in the History of Massachusetts Workers and Their Unions" and editor of "The Future of Work in Massachusetts."
KPOJ's Carl & Christine fill in for Thom.
- The attempted Christmas flight bombing, and calls for profiling.
- Do the Democrat's have a secret plan...shhhh, don't tell anyone...to get health care passed?
- Class Warfare...who's winning, rich or poor?
- What makes you happy about the holidays...family & friends or commercialism?!
- Conservative attorney Robert Thompson of the Thomas More Law Center.
- Jayson X, Deputy Director of the World Union of Deists.
- Is it possible to get the Senate to change on the filibuster rules in order for the Senate to be more democratic?
- How long is it going to be before we realize what a mistake we're making on Afghanistan?
- Conservative talker Michael Medved.
- Robert Knight, Senior Fellow at the American Civil Rights Union; journalist for 15 years, including seven as editor/writer at the Los Angeles Times.
- Is this health care reform we can believe in?
- "The 5 Big Lies About American Business: Combating Smears Against the Free Market Economy"
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) spends the hour with Thom discussing the issues and answering listener questions.
- Deevi Danes, Project Manager with Sex Workers Outreach Project (SWOP), sex worker for over ten years and advocates for prisoners and sex worker rights.
- Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL, 8th District).