All Hail President Perry!

6 posts / 0 new

OMG: Its coming true. Texas Gov. Rick Perry shoots and kills a coyote menacing his dog. He's eventually running for the White House. Never mind those nasty "second gunman" rumors. A legend is born! The legend of Pecos Bill now starring Rick "Governor Goodhair" Perry!

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/04/27/us/AP-US-Governor-Shoots-Coyote.html?_r=1&ref=news

harry ashburn

Comments

Doesnt this sound too good to be true? He "charged" the coyote and shot it with a laser-sight pistol. While running. Maybe he IS our savior.

harry ashburn

You read it here first! Look for Rick (Governor Goodhair) Perry, Texas Governor on "Dancing With The Stars" next season!.

harry ashburn

I think he needs to go on a Siberian Tiger hunt with Putin.

DRC's picture
DRC
Quote harry ashburn:

Doesnt this sound too good to be true? He "charged" the coyote and shot it with a laser-sight pistol. While running. Maybe he IS our savior.

Sounds a little farfetched to me. If you "charge" a coyote, he will run away. Really fast. Presents the smallest profile while moving at maximum speed. So this guy shoots a small moving target while on the move himself. Some tactical shooters practice for years without really mastering that kind of technique. And we are to believe a man whose livelihood exists in participating in politics pretty much 24/7 can regularly pull that shot off? I for one doubt it. Even with a laser sight (that dot's going to be jumping all over the place if you're running anyway) Hey, Slabmaster, what do you think?

drew013's picture
drew013

I keep hearing rumors of a 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll...

harry ashburn

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.