Has anybody noticed . . .

8 posts / 0 new

. . . a sudden influx of new posters all at the same time. Some, making some rather odd postings.

Art's picture
Art

Comments

Yeah. I think old favorites have re-entered the community.

jeffbiss's picture
jeffbiss

The really crazy thing is, its probably only 3 people. Some things never change.

(Hey Sue, how come the emoticons don't work?)

meljomur's picture
meljomur

I think it might have something to do with the fact that Hartmann has been hawking this MB pretty hard on the radio program ever since the change-over.

drew013's picture
drew013

Hey Art, and everyone here. I have been a listener for going on 2 years now. Just recently started participating on the boards, So I can't comment on your inquiry, but I would think that with more and more people getting turned on to Tom's show you will see a direct effect here on the boards.

In any case I am glad to be part it. Although I feel this board is a bit disorganized.

For instance shouldn't this be in the open topic forum? If I look at the heading it states TH radio show.

It is just something I have noticed , but am also guilty of.

Maybe the open topic forum should be brought up the list from the bottom.

Thank you everyone for the great topics and discussions.

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY

I believe it is great to have new posters, as long as they are insightful and respectful. I believe the MB is in flux at this time. :)

jonakron

Really, there are people in here sharing strange and foreign ideas, where, where where ?? My goodness somebody please leave a posting, as to where I might find these unique thoughts.

I for one am looking for persons whom are a tried of drinking from the same old sippy cups, be it blue-berry or Razz-berry Kool-aid. Do you have a special section, where I might be able to hunt these individuals out. I do not come here that often, so if some one will share the “HOT SPOTS”, I will not have to bang my head on the desk to stay awake in here.

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Yep, it gets a bit boring over at the Free Republic and Newzmax what with all the ditto heads.

Dusty's picture
Dusty

Currently Chatting