Has anybody noticed . . .

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Art
Art's picture

. . . a sudden influx of new posters all at the same time. Some, making some rather odd postings. 

Comments

jeffbiss
jeffbiss's picture
Yeah. I think old favorites

Yeah. I think old favorites have re-entered the community.

meljomur
meljomur's picture
The really crazy thing is,

The really crazy thing is, its probably only 3 people.  Some things never change.

(Hey Sue, how come the emoticons don't work?)

drew013
drew013's picture
I think it might have

I think it might have something to do with the fact that Hartmann has been hawking this MB pretty hard on the radio program ever since the change-over.

RITTERBY
RITTERBY's picture
Hey Art, and everyone here. I

Hey Art, and everyone here. I have been a listener for going on 2 years now. Just recently started participating on the boards, So I can't comment on your inquiry, but I would think that with more and more people getting turned on to Tom's show you will see a direct effect here on the boards. 

In any case I am glad to be part it. Although I feel this board is a bit disorganized.

For instance shouldn't this be in the open topic forum? If I look at the heading it states TH radio show.

It is just something I have noticed , but am also guilty of. 

Maybe the open topic forum should be brought up the list from the bottom. 

Thank you everyone for the great topics and discussions.

jonakron
I believe it is great to have

I believe it is great to have new posters, as long as they are insightful and respectful.  I believe the MB is in flux at this time.  :)

TITOR RIGHT
TITOR RIGHT's picture
Really, there are people in

Really, there are people in here sharing strange and foreign ideas, where, where where ?? My goodness somebody please leave a posting, as to where I might find these unique thoughts.

I for one am looking for persons whom are a tried of drinking from the same old sippy cups, be it blue-berry or Razz-berry Kool-aid. Do you have a special section, where I might be able to hunt these individuals out. I do not come here that often, so if some one will share the “HOT SPOTS”, I will not have to bang my head on the desk to stay awake in here.

Dusty
Dusty's picture
Yep, it gets a bit boring

Yep, it gets a bit boring over at the Free Republic and Newzmax what with all the ditto heads.