Hey, Ronny Raygun Jr, I hear you have a bullet with my name on it.

14 posts / 0 new

Hey, Ronny Raygun Jr, I hear you have a bullet with my name on it.

Thom- played a clip from Ron Regan Jr, stating he would like to buy the bullets to shoot anyone questioning the validity of the government lie concerning the events of 911, sign me up....

Cool, where do I go to make this happen? Should I go right to the gates of Vandenberg AFB, with my 911 was an inside job tee-shirt. Perhaps I should sport a custom jacket with the phrase - “ Knuckle dragging Masonic Pajama Monkeys, you are doing the dirty work of deranged psychopathic glutinous traitors to humanity... You call that being a protector of freedom, for whom the criminals, wake up before it's too late “

Seriously Ronny my “boy”, I think instead of just paying for the bullet, you might want to think about delivering it personally.... There is nothing more in this world that I would enjoy with greater glee, than prying whatever your choice of lead delivery, out of your cold dead hands, before you can finish the thought “Daddy” is that you ???? I'm absolutely sure your mamma did raise some dummies..... But that is besides the point.. Seriously Jr Raygun, you might want to check that spine, because you're certainly missing the synaptic function associated with reasonable thought, but then again you are a paid Kool-Aid pimping whore. This specie always seem to lack physical ability to produce a true back bone, never leaving the realm of little worms, all the while dreaming of being huge snakes. NO CHANCE AT ALL! NONE! ZERO! ZILCH!

http://iwilltryit.com/freefall1.htm

http://cms.ae911truth.org/

Thommy, you threw this piece into your show recently, just to prove there are actually people who sound more retarded than you on the radio ??? Sure the Kool-Aid producing brain dead pimps on the right, do you really think it makes it OK for the left ????

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Comments

i missed this segment, but i have to say i have a hard time believing ron reagan said anything like this.

michael reagan, on the other hand... this sounds exactly like him.

besides, ron reagan is off the air, as far as i know.

sleeper's picture
sleeper

It was Michael Reagan. This posting is barely even coherent.

Art's picture
Art

What's up with this guy? Sounds about like DugFmJamul.

drew013's picture
drew013
Quote Art:

It was Michael Reagan. This posting is barely even coherent.

Oopsee, my BAD, you are correct. I hate sibling dyslexia when it strikes maw, it is the “elder”, kind of pongee mash up of FAT HEAD ED and Glenn Becky Pooh, after a ten day crack binge in Vegas. I believe that is “Micheal Reagan”, whom I assumed was the elder, and hence named after the egotist Raging Ronny, but it seems that “Micheal is the bastard step child ??? I'm sorry I just remembered his sycophant voice from FOX, repeating my “FATHER, Ronald Reagan”, blah blah blah,blah,blah, kind of like Fridays burning for Burnie tea-party. I'm sorry I will try be be more sure of which idiot Reagan, I'm calling out. Just be glad it was not one of the Bridges brothers, oh lordy, we'd still be cleaning the slime from the walls.

I guess you cracked my Shibboleth code, I'm obviously a “poor” Kalifornicated Ignorant, a pitiful excuse for challenging the erudite adventurers found in these splendid representation of current political discourses... A small snap shot in time, that makes the simple statement- “OMG we are so *ucking screwed”, beam me up Scottie, there is no intelligent life left functioning in this pathetic kindergarten for adults...... I guess you spotted me, not a Raygun fan on any level, and obviously not a progressive, because I do not know the “peanut butter codex”. However, I'm not here to feast on your peanuts, I assure you, they are of no interest to me what so ever, especially considering where most of you seem to collect them from. Let's just say you might use the collection for fertilizer, but peanut butter, no, sorry really can not go there, but you guys go right ahead and dig in. Bon Appetit..

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Drinking Sterno while posting should be illegal.

There should be a law!

slabmaster
Quote slabmaster:

Drinking Sterno while posting should be illegal.

There should be a law!

Touché

Sorry, a brother's gotta stay warm in this tough economy and Sterno fits the bill. I'm saving up for some mouth wash this weekend, Thursday is cologne night at the local park but people have been trying to cut the prize with rubbing alcohol. Old Blind Melon Head will never see out of that right eye again... Oh well, you know what they say... in the land of the blind - the “One Eyed Man is King”....

Kudos on some of your other posts “SLAB”, I find them refreshing , libertarian right perhaps, do you throw mud ?? I've place about 5000 yards myself (well with a couple of crews), kind fun, compared to skull gonging numb domes, I like to witness the harmonic ringing as their head explodes while they grind down the doctors night guard. … But its a hobby, and let's face it, how much time can you spend cleaning your guns...

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT
Quote TITOR RIGHT:

Sorry, a brother's gotta stay warm in this tough economy and Sterno fits the bill. I'm saving up for some mouth wash this weekend, Thursday is cologne night at the local park but people have been trying to cut the prize with rubbing alcohol. Old Blind Melon Head will never see out of that right eye again... Oh well, you know what they say... in the land of the blind - the “One Eyed Man is King”....

Good answer!

Kudos on some of your other posts “SLAB”, I find them refreshing , libertarian right perhaps, do you throw mud ?? I've place about 5000 yards myself (well with a couple of crews), kind fun, compared to skull gonging numb domes, I like to witness the harmonic ringing as their head explodes while they grind down the doctors night guard. … But its a hobby, and let's face it, how much time can you spend cleaning your guns...

"Throw" mud?

Proper termanology is to "sling" mud is da bidness. I haven't for years other than a little repair work at my house. I have several skilled drywall crews that are masters at the craft though. better than I ever was. What country are you in? No one butchers the basic language like that in this part of the world.

I spend a fair amount of time cleaning guns as I spend a fair amount of hours shooting weekly. Keeping the tools sharp makes for better performance.

slabmaster

I remember Michael Reagan's discussion board was conspiciously disfunctional after his subsidized terrorist sympathizer elimination program was announced. And when I say disfunctional, I mean it was technologically incapacitated as opposed to the likely cognitive disfunction that occurs there even when technical aspects are up and running

mattnapa's picture
mattnapa
Quote slabmaster:Proper termanology is to "sling" mud is da bidness. I haven't for years other than a little repair work at my house. I have several skilled drywall crews that are masters at the craft though. better than I ever was.

i think he's talking about pouring concrete, as he mentions yardage. "slab." concrete slab. get it?

(i don't even want to consider 5000 yards of drywall mud; i had a hard enough time remodeling a bathroom.)

i, myself, have poured lots of concrete, though, both vertically and horizontally.

to get back on topic, michael reagan is still a moron, and i guarantee you that he never got a blister from construction work. the elitist slob.

sleeper's picture
sleeper

Slabmaster- I am going to suggest that the quality of your rod polishing is more likely in the cause self aggrandizement than for any potential functional use if you know what I mean.

mattnapa's picture
mattnapa
Quote mattnapa:

Slabmaster- I am going to suggest that the quality of your rod polishing is more likely in the cause self aggrandizement than for any potential functional use if you know what I mean.

HUMMMMMMM

Well first, I greatly and humbly personally apologize to Mr. Ronald Raygun Jr, for assigning statements to his identity in error, that was a bad thing, a very bad thing. A thousand pardons sir, if you can find the grace.

I meant every freakin word, as assigned to Michael, HOWEVER.- Amazingly enough, I think the Raygun's, are well- why bother? For some reason, however, Thom seems to think we should dig him up everyday. I'd like to see him and Gerald Michael Riviera, do an Al Capone style special, un-earth the little monster and prove to Hartmann, that he really is dead and there is no need to fear him any longer, there are real life boggy men, right here right now. But, what do expect from a guy who's, own cat, can even kick his worthless butt ??

You're all brave souls for venturing into the twisted realms of my warped, perhaps a couple fries short of a happy meal, mind.... Please, remember have a sense of humor and do not take anything as suggested, personally. If I want to intentionally ring your bell, you'll know, no questions asked.

Concrete- Computer says yes- I thought “Slab” might perhaps also be a barbeque master, like Fat Head Ed... still am wondering I guess I'm slow... Do you call slinging wall board “Slab” work ???

So, really I just gotta ask, you guys have no problem with the events of 911, and having chuckle heads like “Micheal”, offer to buy bullets to kill those who actually understand science ???... You know something like understanding, that free standing buildings are a representation of structural force and that they do not crush through the path of greatest resistance, at a free fall rate, in a cloud of pyroclastic dust. Without realizing, the building didn't collapse, it was destroyed, in an event that clearly showed, an incredible amount of energy being instantaneously released, with residual heat being recorded from space for weeks. Just saying seriously, *uck me with a stupid stick, if you think I'm gonna go down like that.....

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Whether it was Michael, or some other Reagan, or some other neo-con agit-prop, it amounts to the same thing. It's has the potential to backfire, too.

Yes, Virginia there are brown skinned millionaires and billionaires from the rest of the world who do business with the captains of industry and business in the biggest Banana Republic in the world. It's not unlikely that a millionaire who is not white can walk the streets of Phoenix about to cut a deal with a bank, or at the regional offices of a multinational and, oops, comes some policeman who asks for papers. Say its a British national, or a German citizen, or an East Indian, or even, a Chinese citizen. Don't want to know what the Foreign ministries will say about the arrest of one of their nationals by the local police. What does it do to the deal that was supposed to be struck.

Lookin' for the people your relatives hate is dirty pool. It creates misunderstandings that take more that a "oops sorry, wrong number" apology to correct. Then again, I have heard from Black Americans that for some reason, a Nigerian businessman who is worth a few million, is brought into the same club by the front door that tells the colored people who live in town to go "round the back". I guess that is what American pays for become Global.

upperrnaz12348's picture
upperrnaz12348
Quote TITOR RIGHT:You're all brave souls for venturing into the twisted realms of my warped, perhaps a couple fries short of a happy meal, mind....

heh. nonetheless, i don't think thom fears ronald reagan. he's countering the conservatives canonization of reagan, who seem to view his presidency as the salad days, or morning in america, or whatever.

if you ask anyone in the top 2%, they would probably agree that reagan was the best thing that ever happened to them. he forced the government to take its boot off of their jewel-encrusted necks, so that they were free to take their businesses elsewhere and screw the serfs good and proper.

but you know that his son, ron reagan, jr., is a progressive, right? (he was starting to climb the ladder at air america when it went bust.) his son, michael, is a right-wing do-nothing blow hard.

Quote TITOR RIGHT:So, really I just gotta ask, you guys have no problem with the events of 911, and having chuckle heads like “Micheal”, offer to buy bullets to kill those who actually understand science ???

of course i have a problem with 9/11. someone killed 3,000 people that day in a blind-sided attack, and our inept president and his cronies didn't do a god damned thing to stop it, despite being warned that it was likely.

then, to the tune of $1 trillion and affecting millions of human lives, he goes off all cowboy-style on a second-world despot who didn't even have the WMD we sold him anymore. all the while, he/they ignored the islamic fundamentalist a-holes to whom we had been secretly giving billions of dollars annually for 30 years so they could use that money to train people to attack westerners.

yeah, i have a big problem with 9/11. it's almost like somebody let it happen.

it would be nice if we, the people, could find out who, what, and why, but i don't think that dog's gonna hunt.

sleeper's picture
sleeper

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.