OATH KEEPERS retract from April 19 OPEN CARRY RALLY (admit to losing control)

8 posts / 0 new

OATH KEEPERS (OK) have announced that they are retracting from the April 19th 2010 OPEN CARRY RALLY on the VA/DC border.

Well this seems like a good news, right?. Problem is they have a large fraction of followers that consider this statement cowardice. The reason (OK) decided to retract was do to the fact that some members and outside followers published on the web their intent for an armed confrontational stand. That the time for talking was over. That the criminals in D.C. had to answer for their crimes against the Constitution.

They also frimly press members or followers of their movement that still want to attend the rally to please refrain from wearing any clothing, signs or banners depicting (OK). They also admitted they have lost control of the rally they planned. Stating they have advanced knowledge of something so they will not be supporting the rally any longer do to the fact it no longer represents what their mission is.

I am in full support of the 2ND AMENDMENT but this is crazy. There is a sect in this country that is prone to violence and by reading their blogs you can almost hear the battle cries of some of its followers.

Other things that happened on April 19;

Revolutionary war started

Waco Texas seige ended

Oklahoma city bombing

Joseph Ratzinger elected Pope (just for fun)

Here is the website: www.oathkeepers.org

This is fun to see Bill O. actually making sense even though he contradicts himself. LINK

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY

Comments

Countdown to Zero.

Hopefully the citizens attending the open carry today will have plenty of sense to see antagonizers and point anything out of the norm to security personnel. This day tends to bring out the worst in evil people.

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY

Not to offend, but in pursuit of greater understanding and communications, I might just be one of these fringe type elements you have spoken of. Do not be scared, we generally believe in self defense, usually deplore physical threats while being very weary of those that rely on them as a control operator.

I have little or no respect for uniforms, they are simply corporate authorization for “legalized plunder”, as long as it benefits the corporation. Your government has devolved into little more than a control group of corporate pirates, on a global scale with insatiable gluttony. They claim it is a crime not to answer their absurd questions in the form of a census, while abolition of the constitution, torture, murder, spying on citizens without warrant, renditions, no habeas corpus, wars of aggression based on lies, corporate pirates are allowed (sanctioned) to steal every ounce of production real humans create. This is allowed, all because they stole(bought the game with your money) the game, board, table, stand and pieces all ??? I should honor and respect this farce of justice, should bury my head in the sand, like Thom H and proclaim all is well, through the hole in the backside that shouldn't be heard even if smelt .

I do not care if the Oath Keepers shows up or not. I believe in redemption, if people choose to get out of their Masonic Monkey Pajamas, more power to them, and may peace be with them.... I still will not like them, simply because they were ignorant enough in the first place, to put on that corporate monkey suit , the illusion has been growing very stale for many years. I would consider this a sign of a very slow learner. Other examples of slow learners, saying things like “ You can not fight the US military” obviously Superior intellectual agility here, being able to ignore, Korea, (Ceasefire, still at war) Bay of pigs Cuba , Vietnam, the wars on poverty, drugs, and illiteracy , Iraq , Afghanistan , Pakistan …. really pretty impressive victories considering you're now fighting people who have no armies, no heavy armor , equipment , artillery, no air force and no navy … You are getting you azzes solidly kicked and now your going to allow the bombing of innocents, just to prove you are not a bunch of banana chewing losers ???

You are in the middle of a civil war, there are people you call leaders, right here right now, that gleefully brag that they would be the first to fire on people who tried to stop the corruption and continuation of this madness, by shutting down the government. Bragging that they would be the first on the line defending the idea of corruption as long as it was properly labeled USA sanctioned . You call these clowns leaders and thank them for lying to you, so you can feel better about your insane ignorant selves, your problem not mine.... open carry is the least of the problems this country is begging for, and the blue team seems lined up for the cheer leading just as snappy as the red team jumped to it last time. Way to go team … If you guys ever wake up from your fascist brain washing nightmare, give the human race a chance, we're the one's saying “NO” with very very fast lead delivery devices .... P.S. You may think cheer leading to be ubiquitous sport, you people really do not understand what happened at Fort Hood, who bears more responsibility, those who fight or those who cheer lead the fight into happening ??

It is human verses corporations, if you do not understand that your government is a corporation that is out of control, maybe you should listen to a different brand of propaganda, even the dummies are starting to get the freaking clues... Sherlock.

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT
"open carry is the least of the problems"

I never said this was a problem. I fully support open carry, if legally supported within the state. The story was about a self-proclaimed patriot organization (club) planning a peaceful gathering of members. When they got intel about some people wanting to make them look bad. They decided to pull out, as to not tarnish their name.

Oh, and the crazy few that look towards groups like this for their orders. I mean certified crazy individuals, people you might see holding a conversation with a light pole. Or the one who believes is being mind controlled and the government is out to get them.

If you want to sport an old lamp shade on your head, put flippers on your feet and guns down your pants all while singing the Stars and Stripes that is just fine with me. "March on"....or should I say, Waddle on?

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY
Quote RITTERBY:
"open carry is the least of the problems"

I never said this was a problem. I fully support open carry, if legally supported within the state. The story was about a self-proclaimed patriot organization (club) planning a peaceful gathering of members. When they got intel about some people wanting to make them look bad. They decided to pull out, as to not tarnish their name.

Oh, and the crazy few that look towards groups like this for their orders. I mean certified crazy individuals, people you might see holding a conversation with a light pole. Or the one who believes is being mind controlled and the government is out to get them.

If you want to sport an old lamp shade on your head, put flippers on your feet and guns down your pants all while singing the Stars and Stripes that is just fine with me. "March on"....or should I say, Waddle on?

Bravo well done, let me guess “Progressive” correct ?? I'm quite sure I believe in many things you do not. It's not really what I believe or you believe, but what is real.

To put it simply you're in the middle of a civil war already, you simply can not recognize that fact, because you are unaware of the bodies hitting the floor. If you expect your propaganda media whores, to tell you when the talking has stopped , you're missing the point, the propaganda is “that all is well.”

Do you know what a Shibboleth is ?? It is biblical in a sense, essentially a sign or indicator , cultural difference usually in dialect or accent. For example in the pacific during WWII a common call to identify friend or foe, was the phrase “ Lollapalooza “, the Asian race not being able to accent the “L” correctly, wham bam thank you ma'am …. Anyway enjoyed your clever retort, denial isn't exactly a new phenomenon in hindsight …. All though, you would think that even the change in the common lexicons, would have given you some clue, but I'll just have to assume, Thom is one of your heroes, and that says a lot , I will not need any other excuses …

If you think the criminals that control this county are going to hand it back to you because you're some kind of loyal house slut you're more delusional than I am, at least from my perspective …. Cool, figure out if you want to get down with the Masonic Pajama Monkeys, team delusional or the humans, the choice is yours not mine, made mine a long time ago, this ain't my first picnic … So see ya on the other side

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

You know what I have noticed. The political game itself is delusional. Personally I listened to right wing radio for years while working construction and it made some sense BACK THEN....

Then one day I happened across TH on the radio and the way he was interacting with guests and how he took a different look at issues intrigued me so I continued to listen.

I really don't understand people who identify themselves as left, right or in the middle. Because through our lives our views WILL change. I consider people who are lifetime members of any group or politik delusional. Day in and day out they are told what their interests should be.

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY
Quote RITTERBY:

You know what I have noticed. The political game itself is delusional. Personally I listened to right wing radio for years while working construction and it made some sense BACK THEN....

Then one day I happened across TH on the radio and the way he was interacting with guests and how he took a different look at issues intrigued me so I continued to listen.

I really don't understand people who identify themselves as left, right or in the middle. Because through our lives our views WILL change. I consider people who are lifetime members of any group or politik delusional. Day in and day out they are told what their interests should be.

Statements worth considering to be sure.. thanks for your thoughts

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Thom calls the open carry rally as the Tim McLeigh day, or some such thing. Well, I saw the documentary Waco from 1997, the final report. and as a police officer, agent, investigator. the ATF and FBI did in Fact murder those branch Davidians' ! that is my opinion. based on the evidence. it makes me want to act too. how I don't know. as it seems the congress were duped, Danforth was, and is a sad joke. and there is no way I know of to get the people of the ATF or FBI into court to face charges for murder, or facilitating murder, or any number of crimes committed. yes its in the past, but, so are the lies of Bush and Cheny, like "we don't torture", when its clear, we do ! that is to say, our government officials do. just as john Ashcroft ordered us to empty the state hospitals of thousands of mental patients, I followed orders, and did so. wondering why they did not provide medications, food stamps, or a place to live, for the now former patients. well later, I became a corrections officer, and found out why. his rich friends had invested in prisons for profit. and he was providing thousands of, now criminal mental ill. so, in the end, it has come to me, that open carry is a good thing, as we can no longer, count on the police or government to protect the citizens of these United States. and that is so sad. and the Oath Keepers, may be a great thing. as there are a huge faction of out of control, corrupt police out there. the few good officers, are aging and retiring. to be, it seems,replaced by unstable, immature persons, whom don't even consider an oath as a controlling ethic, or obligation. times have, and are changing. to the point, its resembling the old west, in many ways.

cysciborg's picture
cysciborg

Currently Chatting

Get. Money. Out.

Last week, the United States Senate actually considered a constitutional amendment on campaign finance. Last Monday, the Senate advanced Tom Udall's proposed amendment, which would allow Congress to regulate money in politics. Seventy-nine senators voted to allow debate on the measure.