Security/Environment/Economic Recovery.

1 post / 0 new

I give up. I'm willing to take one for the team. Please send someone out to my house. I give full permission for PGE, local Coop,the State or Local government to cover the roof of my house with solar panels. I will happily pay the monthly bill what ever it is. It's what I do now and I'm use to it. I heard that if everyone would just step up to the plate. We could save/produce more energy in a shorter period of time than all the drilling and radiating combined.

There's no need in wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on old technology that continues to pollute everything. I want to stop worrying about the toxic load of chemicals I'm putting into my body. I want to keep my shoes on at the airport. I want to stop thinking that I'm buying energy stolen from other countries when I fill up the car. I want to stop destroying the only planet I've ever lived on.

Please send the crew out to put up the solar panels as soon as possible. I don't want to move to Nevada and raise chickens.

PS: How many Chemothrapy sessions can I get per chicken? Oh, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Philomath's picture
Philomath

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.