The Stage has been set. U.S. vs. IRAN

1 post / 0 new

I must admit first that I, even though experiencing never ending conflict in the Middle East, never truely understood everything that was going on in that region of the world. I like most people I am sure just took what was given me by the reports on television. So I want to thank Tom and others for inspiring me to get involved. For the last 6 months or so I sought out to try and figure it out to the best of my ability.

This really isn't as easy as you may think. The amount of anti-muslim information is truely daunting. Asking people was even worse. The amount of misinformation, lies, and rhetoric really made my head spin. So I started reading early U.S. history mainly looking for things dealing with the expansion of the U.S. territory.

Guess what I found the exact same things just with fancy names. Things such as Manifest Destiny and American Exceptionalism. It got me to thinking that their truely is an underlying thing which can only be described as Imperialism. Fueled by religious dogmas

So having a brief understanding of some of the most pompous beliefs of our country from the early days of expansion and understanding the importance of the Middle East (OIL). I looked into our history with the major players. It was confusing because at any given time we have had our hands in everthing.

Through my studying of current events and our past, I happened upon a great Documentary released back in 2008. It's main topic was about our history with Iran. I now hold suspect all information that I see these days and have to give credit to the makers of this documentary.

They show both sides of the argument and factual history, so you can determine with your own mind the agenda involved. The incredible thing is this was made 3 years ago and the fact that everything that they had predicted has or is unfolding right before the eyes of the world. Not just sort of kinda matching up. It is matching to the "T" by phrasing and description.

When viewing try and remember that this was made the last during GWB last year.. All information is fact checked with references provided. I will provide the link below. Please watch all credits, There is an important message regarding the title of the documentary and commentary throughout

Note: This isn't some NWO conspiracy campaign movie. This was made by Students of San Francisco and Professonals within the Bay Area.

Iran Documentary DIVX required. 1 hr 20 min. Hit play button allow to buffer and enjoy. Hint: Adjust the size of the window leaving only the screen visible to improve experience.

Thanks Friends. Please only post comments after viewing

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY

Currently Chatting

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.