URGENT: HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM PODCAST > Unemplpyment GONE and my bank account

7 posts / 0 new

will be overdrafted and charged FEES if I am charged for the PODCAST!!!!!!!!!!!yet I can find no way on the website to unsubscribe anywhere in my account INFO!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

aaronbav's picture
aaronbav

Comments

!!Note to webmaster: Instructions on how to do this should be posted in the help section!!

This might work but I am unsure. So let us know if this does work. If not you can contact webmaster here webmaster@thomhartmann.com

Open http://www.thomhartmann.com a new tab (so you can read this)

Click on the PODCASTS & NEWSLETTER TAB

Click on current subscription and then update your cart.

Then cancel your order at the bottom.

Again I am unsure if this works.. Sorry if it doesn't.

You can still pick up the podcasts at www.whiterosesociety.com

You will need a download manager to get the mp3's Just look online for one.

There is a 2 week delay for Thom's show but there are several shows That update on a daily and weekly basis. Such as:

The Green News report.

Stephanie Miller

Mike Malloy

Bob Kincaid (the Horn)

And many more.

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY

This does not seem to work. Honestly, you would think that it would be an option on the account page.

Timothy Hughes

This was dealt with following an email to webmaster@thomhartmann.com

The membership system should show a cancellation option, but we are aware that not everyone is seeing this at the moment. I have set the developers on it to resolve this one.

-Nigel-
Webmaster

webmaster's picture
webmaster

Together we will get all the bugs worked out. Thanks Nigel.

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY
Quote aaronbav:

will be overdrafted and charged FEES if I am charged for the PODCAST!!!!!!!!!!!yet I can find no way on the website to unsubscribe anywhere in my account INFO!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

Well , once again thank you, to the people , users, techs and lurkers, who are using this opportunity to promote open dialogs. Bravo.. it's a good thing you do...

ABV you are in my prayers and I'm sure there are others in here doing like wise. May you find what you need, keep the faith brother, it will change but as I'm sure you are aware, it will not be comfortable and the change needs to start .

I was wondering if you would be so kind, as share as little or as much as you like, to help us understand your perspective. I for one would be interested in what you did to eat and stay out of the weather, what was your profession or trade ?? How long does it take for unemployment to run out, I'm surely going to be in the same situation shortly myself. I'm pretty sure your story and experience, will be of greater value than other subjects covered on the propaganda Airwaves .. I think people need to hear a little more reality, so that when they hear "jobless recovery", jobs expected to return in 10-15 years, sanity might slowly take hold from the illusion.

PS.. Mr. 141 – If you do not break with a free pass for this kat --- you're a bigger t-floater, than I thought could be possible..... seriously 141 where's your head at ??

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Hi, I still cannot find a unsubscribe link for podcasts. please help.

shankyxyz's picture
shankyxyz

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.