Word of the Day

3 posts / 0 new

Hey, fellow hartlanders, here is the word for the day!!! Look it up.

bufffalo1's picture
Apr. 1, 2010 6:49 am

Quote bufffalo1:

Hey, fellow hartlanders, here is the word for the day!!! Look it up.

Good word

Alpharius's picture
Apr. 20, 2010 9:28 am

Doesn't look like too many people looked up your word, bro'. Or, if they did, they aren't talking about it....

When you discussed the word to me over the phone a while back, it was being used by your source (The New American?) to explain how Muslims would not be required to buy health insurance in America even as everyone else will be required because Muslims see insurance as 'gambling' and they have a moral aversion against 'gambling'--much like they have a moral aversion against usury to the point to where one bank in Dubai charges no interest to its 'chosen customers'.

So, I guess if one wants to get around having to buy health insurance in America, they'll just have to change to the Muslim faith. Maybe that's the point of the 'dhimmitude' being made by your source, I can't exactly remember (it was about a week ago).

But, I think that I have read somewhere on this forum that American citizenship is removed from anyone that serves in a foreign army--except the Israelis. Maybe that's 'zionitude'.....:)........

Kerry's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Why the Kochs Really Embraced Criminal Justice Reform...

It looks like the Koch brothers have scammed us once again.

When news first came out that Charles and David Koch -- the Koch brothers -- were supporting criminal justice reform efforts in Congress, many of us thought, "Wow, they're actually doing something good for once."

And for good reason, too.