Word of the Day

3 posts / 0 new

Hey, fellow hartlanders, here is the word for the day!!! Look it up.

DHIMMITUDE

bufffalo1's picture
bufffalo1

Comments

Quote bufffalo1:

Hey, fellow hartlanders, here is the word for the day!!! Look it up.

DHIMMITUDE

Good word

Alpharius's picture
Alpharius

Doesn't look like too many people looked up your word, bro'. Or, if they did, they aren't talking about it....

When you discussed the word to me over the phone a while back, it was being used by your source (The New American?) to explain how Muslims would not be required to buy health insurance in America even as everyone else will be required because Muslims see insurance as 'gambling' and they have a moral aversion against 'gambling'--much like they have a moral aversion against usury to the point to where one bank in Dubai charges no interest to its 'chosen customers'.

So, I guess if one wants to get around having to buy health insurance in America, they'll just have to change to the Muslim faith. Maybe that's the point of the 'dhimmitude' being made by your source, I can't exactly remember (it was about a week ago).

But, I think that I have read somewhere on this forum that American citizenship is removed from anyone that serves in a foreign army--except the Israelis. Maybe that's 'zionitude'.....:)........

Kerry's picture
Kerry

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.