Black man was on billy cunningham radio show speaking out against illegal aliens

6 posts / 0 new

its not just whites who are sick of illegal immigration

terry Anderson in la ,is another black who has a show and a website and he talks about it there -you can google him

all countries deport illegals and have immigration rules so the issue doesn't interest me much as some flaming raving leftist is interested 24/7

i dont like illegal immigration but i dont like rednecks either many times

actually id like to live in costa a Rica -usa is boring

same old shit year after year

it gets old fast

FoxMulder's picture
FoxMulder

Comments

here near whatcom co wa the bus issue was on ballot -a sales tax of like 25 cents on 100 bucks thats maybe 2 dollars per month per family would have kept buses running on sundays and more routes for disabled and elderly

the rednecks said no-they thought"why that 2 bucks can buy me a half gallon of gas a month so i can drive to walmart an extra time for beer"!!

damn bastards!!

im a conservative but i feel like mike malloy lately!!

FoxMulder's picture
FoxMulder

Back in 2007, when whites and hispanics unemployment rate was in the 4 percent, blacks were in the 8 percent unemployed. So it isn't surprising to hear some being against illegal immigrants.

When Democrats talk about immigration reform...it isn't about another Amnesty. When President Obama was running for office he had a plan for reform, it's still on-line:

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/index_campaign.php

I'm not for sending families who have been here for 10, 15, 20 years back to Mexico. Right wingers used to be for family values, keeping the family together. You'd need a Marshall Plan if we were to send 12 million back to Mexico. I don't want to see people starving.

Arizona would be in a worse pickle if it sent all the illigals back across the border, they pay sales tax, spend money here which is needed.

rowdyliberal

You know when I think of reasonable, nuanced, thoughtful I always think of Bill Cunningham...

danieladamsmith's picture
danieladamsmith
Quote rowdyliberal:

Back in 2007, when whites and hispanics unemployment rate was in the 4 percent, blacks were in the 8 percent unemployed. So it isn't surprising to hear some being against illegal immigrants.

When Democrats talk about immigration reform...it isn't about another Amnesty. When President Obama was running for office he had a plan for reform, it's still on-line:

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/index_campaign.php

I'm not for sending families who have been here for 10, 15, 20 years back to Mexico. Right wingers used to be for family values, keeping the family together. You'd need a Marshall Plan if we were to send 12 million back to Mexico. I don't want to see people starving.

Arizona would be in a worse pickle if it sent all the illigals back across the border, they pay sales tax, spend money here which is needed.

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh last week and he was supporting allowing the current paperwork challenged immigrants to stay. Effective border enforcement from this day forward type of thing.

Obama has done ZERO regarding the ever increasing boarder illegal flow. I think he see;s tham as potential voters.

slabmaster

They mainly come here for work. Mexico doesn't have any. Can't have a viable economy when 38 families control over 50% of a nation's wealth.

Dumping our subsidized corn on Mexico drove millions of bankrupted farmers into the cities...and into the U.S. seeking a means to support themselves. Our agricultural trade policies don't help the situation...they inflame it.

.Stop U.S. employers from hiring illegals...and they'd stop coming. Their reason to come...employment...wouldn't exist. However, wages would probably rise. They tend to do that when their isn't a surplus of cheap labor.

Racism is often used as a ploy to keep wages down. It was done successfully in the south for years. "Don't ask for a raise, white boy...or I'll hire a black. He needs the job and will work for a buck an hour less to get it". From the white's point of view, it wasn't the employer who was the problem...it was the black eager to get his job...and sell himself cheap to do it...to survive. They had to be kept in their place...uneducated, disenfranchised.

Low wages and its associated low consumer demand kept the south's economy stagnant for a century.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

Currently Chatting

Our kids are counting on us to reverse austerity.

According to UNICEF, even in the world's richest countires, children remain “the most enduring victims” of the recession. In the last six years, 2.6 million more kids have fallen below the poverty line, and more than half of them live right here in the United States.