Can we push FSTV to get a Paypal link?

1 post / 0 new

I'm banging my head with these guys for a couple of years. What is FSTV's problem? Link TV has one, Democracy Now, Common Dreams have one. I have cash in my account, I'm ready to give - but why should I - or anyone - have to put it on a Bankster credit card to do it? It's certainly no challenge for a site to start accepting Paypal payments and it opens up another potential revenue stream. Why would they not do it?

I wish Thom would start beating this drum a bit - maybe then the people in charge at FSTV would actually WAKE-UP and stop with the "well, we're considering it".

BTW - Thom you are a great addition to FSTV.

Ed in Iowa's picture
Ed in Iowa
May. 6, 2010 7:53 am

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Why the Kochs Really Embraced Criminal Justice Reform...

It looks like the Koch brothers have scammed us once again.

When news first came out that Charles and David Koch -- the Koch brothers -- were supporting criminal justice reform efforts in Congress, many of us thought, "Wow, they're actually doing something good for once."

And for good reason, too.