Create. Appropriate. Destroy.

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

I'm thinking that Life's activities fit into one of these three categories, but I'm open to the possibility that I missed something, or that I've missed how the three interconnect.

Hmmmm.

What do you do? Create? Appropriate? Destroy?

And, if you're not comfortable going there, I'd be interested in hearing about your friend, acquaintance, family member who sticks like a barnacle, and why it is they are what they are.

Kate2008's picture
Kate2008

Comments

Okay. I'll start it off.

Picasso did all three, in this order:

appropriate (mostly from Matisse)

create (something uglier) (a market, for himself, by promoting himself and they by buying himself)

destroy (those unfortunate souls who lived in his orbit)

I got the idea for this thread title from an article I read about Picasso: Picasso: Creator and Destroyer

Kate2008's picture
Kate2008

Please Support Free Speech TV

Dear Friend,

Thanks to the incredible generosity of some anonymous donors, YOUR DONATION WILL DOUBLE! This is the new LEAD WITH LOVE MATCH. Now, through the end of our Winter Pledge Drive, your donations to Free Speech TV will be matched, dollar for dollar, literally DOUBLING the amount of your support!